Hey all,
Just wondering how may folks try to control the 1 ball on the break. Also, looking for any thoughts on the preferred approach.
I break well and can control the cue ball and normally make 1-3 balls on the break. The 1 in the side and wing ball most often. I want to start controlling the 1 ball and am looking for input on different approaches.
Cheers,
Chris
Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Just wondering how may folks try to control the 1 ball on the break. Also, looking for any thoughts on the preferred approach.
I break well and can control the cue ball and normally make 1-3 balls on the break. The 1 in the side and wing ball most often. I want to start controlling the 1 ball and am looking for input on different approaches.
Cheers,
Chris
Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk