Country Calvin Classic $6,000 Added June 24,25,26th Alvin,Tx "Old School Rules" 9Ball

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
This $6,000 added money....Is this guaranteed, no matter how many people show up or based upon a certain number of people?

JoeyA

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
This $6,000 added money....Is this guaranteed, no matter how many people show up or based upon a certain number of people?

JoeyA

That is Guaranteed added Joey!!!

This tournament WILL fill up, Im certain of of it.

Don't wait too long and get shut out!!!! I believe YOU are on Calvins invite list!!

Ray

JoeyA

Silver Member
That is Guaranteed added Joey!!!

This tournament WILL fill up, Im certain of of it.

Don't wait too long and get shut out!!!! I believe YOU are on Calvins invite list!!

Ray

Guaranteed added no matter how many people show up is the way to attract all of us suckers, I mean wannabee players.

I will sign up when I get back from the U.S. OPen One Pocket Championship. Keep a spot open for me.

You know going to two big tournaments in back to back months is going to put me in the dog house again, right?

JoeyA

StickmnBiliards

Stickman Billiards
Silver Member
I added this event to my tournament list for Texas. I hope to starting building that list more soon! Sounds like a great tournament, good luck!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I added this event to my tournament list for Texas. I hope to starting building that list more soon! Sounds like a great tournament, good luck!

Thanks Stickman!

Brandon and I are planning on doing several specialty events throughout the year!! Stay tuned for more!! :)

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
PAID Entries from Old School Players

1. Robert "Nuke" Newkirk

thenuke

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Country Calvin - ACTION

Ray - Just signed up. Haven't reallypicked up a cue in almost 2 years. This event has gotten me back. As the winner (my only big Tourney win) back in Oct 1988 of McChesney's "Ye Olde Tyme 9-Ball Tournament" with many of these names playing - Danny Cook finished 2nd, I have to play.
Old time rollout - really, the only way we played up until th early 80's. Can't wait to see and talk to the other old pool players of the 70's and 80's.
Gary Seay, if anyone can contact him should be there. I don't know if anyone played more hours (days really) against Calvin. I don't doubt after all their contests that the bar tables are by far the winners.
See everyone there. :) :)

Blackjack

Illuminati Blacksmack
Silver Member
ray - just signed up. Haven't reallypicked up a cue in almost 2 years. This event has gotten me back. As the winner (my only big tourney win) back in oct 1988 of mcchesney's "ye olde tyme 9-ball tournament" with many of these names playing - danny cook finished 2nd, i have to play.
Old time rollout - really, the only way we played up until th early 80's. Can't wait to see and talk to the other old pool players of the 70's and 80's.
Gary seay, if anyone can contact him should be there. I don't know if anyone played more hours (days really) against calvin. I don't doubt after all their contests that the bar tables are by far the winners.

nuuuuuukkkke!!!!!!!!

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
This list will be OK to pay their entry after June 10th if there are spaces available

Credit Card or paypal to poolactiontv@gmail.com

1. David Parker
2. David Sapolis
3. Charlie "Hillbilly" Bryant
4. John Day
5. Moises Herrera
6. Jr. Moore
7. Brent Thomas
8. Ming Ng
9. Brandon Shuff
10. Blain Barcus
11. Mike Alonzo

The opportunity to play will be in the order of THIS list!!! After June 10th paid stand bys will start getting moved to the main list.

Last edited:

catpool9

"Rack Um"/ Rusty Lock
Silver Member
Ray, Shawn Putnam has played Calvin many times also, 10 years or so back, forgot about him, you can add his name to the list of invites too.

David Harcrow

Papa Red

Love it or Leave
Silver Member
Ray - Just signed up. Haven't reallypicked up a cue in almost 2 years. This event has gotten me back. As the winner (my only big Tourney win) back in Oct 1988 of McChesney's "Ye Olde Tyme 9-Ball Tournament" with many of these names playing - Danny Cook finished 2nd, I have to play.
Gary Seay, if anyone can contact him should be there. I don't know if anyone played more hours (days really) against Calvin. I don't doubt after all their contests that the bar tables are by far the winners.

Hey Robert, I forgot about Gary Seay. I will try and contact him when I return from Vegas. Have you been winning in the card game?

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
This list will be OK to pay their entry after June 10th if there are spaces available

Credit Card or paypal to poolactiontv@gmail.com

1. David Parker
2. David Sapolis
3. Charlie "Hillbilly" Bryant
4. John Day
5. Moises Herrera
6. Jr. Moore
7. Brent Thomas
8. Ming Ng
9. Brandon Shuff
10. Blain Barcus
11. Mike Alonzo
12. Phillip (Scooter) Thweatt
13. Ernesto Bayaua
14. Jim Walker

The opportunity to play will be in the order of THIS list!!! After June 10th paid stand bys will start getting moved to the main list.

Last edited:

JoeyA

Silver Member

Two Years? Well, that ought to give me a chance to last a few games. Come on over to New Orleans and I will get you warmed up. $$

catpool9

"Rack Um"/ Rusty Lock
Silver Member
"Tunes" DJ, Jukebox, Deep Pockets, CCClassic

Hey Ray, just a thought?, was wondering if Deep Pockets had a DJ ,JukeBox or what for music?

It sure would be great to add some back ground music from the 70's,80's & 90's while the tournament was going on, don't ya think?, maybe even some new stuff!:p

Not sure how the sound is , or who is in control of it down there, but sure would be great to add some "Classic Tunes" from that Time Period to the tournament!, surely we can put up a "Tip Jar" for whomever is in control of the tunes.

"Crocodile Rock" by Elton John from the mid 70's always put me in run out mode!:grin-square:

David Harcrow

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey Ray, just a thought?, was wondering if Deep Pockets had a DJ ,JukeBox or what for music?

It sure would be great to add some back ground music from the 70's,80's & 90's while the tournament was going on, don't ya think?, maybe even some new stuff!:p

Not sure how the sound is , or who is in control of it down there, but sure would be great to add some "Classic Tunes" from that Time Period to the tournament!, surely we can put up a "Tip Jar" for whomever is in control of the tunes.

"Crocodile Rock" by Elton John from the mid 70's always put me in run out mode!:grin-square:

David Harcrow

Sorry David, They only have Gansta Rap. :shocked: Shuff said he will beat you to the Jukebox!!

Ray
(Ill call em and find out)

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in charge of the jukebox. LOL

The 90's music is fine. The short list of artists though:

Tupac
Biggie
Ice Cube
Ice T
Snoop
Too Short--a must

And any others you request will go thru the screening process.