POOLGOD23 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Aug 11, 2013 #1 Below are the pics Enjoy:thumbup: Thanks,Gilbert Attachments Mottey's.jpg 101.3 KB · Views: 522 Mottey's2.jpg 103.4 KB · Views: 492 Mottey's3.jpg 107.1 KB · Views: 489 Mottey's4.jpg 97.6 KB · Views: 472 Mottey's5.jpg 103.2 KB · Views: 509
Bavafongoul AzB Silver Member Silver Member Aug 11, 2013 #2 Rotate The Cue & Take A New Photo I recall this Mottey from its recent sale listing. I think Paul made the very best piloted ivory cue joints; better play strong with this cue because you can't ever blame your equipment again. Last edited: Aug 11, 2013
Rotate The Cue & Take A New Photo I recall this Mottey from its recent sale listing. I think Paul made the very best piloted ivory cue joints; better play strong with this cue because you can't ever blame your equipment again.
Bigd3 BIGGER in Texas Silver Member Aug 11, 2013 #3 PMottey No doubt about it, those Mottey's are definitely players cues. Very nice cues Gilbert.
L leftfootbl AzB Silver Member Silver Member Aug 11, 2013 #5 two awesome looking motteys you have! i'm sure it plays well!! Thanks for sharing! Brice