Craiglist find? Rudy Vallee's table for $25,000?

AuntyDan

/* Insert skill here */
Silver Member
So I was bored, what with AZB Forums being down (BTW Can I politely request something be posted on the actual azbilliards.com homepage when this happens, as that was up OK.) I went trawling on the local So. Cal Craiglists for Pool stuff.

Came across this listing for an odd-looking Brunswick table claiming to be from the 30's and a gift from Errol Flynn to Rudy Vallee. Asking price is $25,000, does this make any sense to anyone?

3nb3k13l3ZZZZZZZZZ92701cf05b9b40515a9.jpg
 
Sorry I have no info on this pool table/diner table cross. :wink: It is interesting to look at and it would be nice to have the whole story thanks for posting. Maybe they should turn off the forums once a week and we could all get something done.:grin-square: :o ;)
 
Yeah, lousy photos for something you are trying to get $25 large for. Doesn't seem to be listed on Ebay either.

Other than the legs what makes you think it's a dining table convertible?
 
Back
Top