Cris & Borana going to Tulsa

CrisDeLaGarza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Borana and I will be in Tulsa next weekend for the OBCues Ladies Tour stop at Magoos. I'm sure we will make a visit to the hibachi place down the road with the rest of the girls on the tour but beyond that, I am open to suggestions of any "must see" things or other fun things to do in Tulsa.

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Borana and I will be in Tulsa next weekend for the OBCues Ladies Tour stop at Magoos. I'm sure we will make a visit to the hibachi place down the road with the rest of the girls on the tour but beyond that, I am open to suggestions of any "must see" things or other fun things to do in Tulsa.

Well, at least now we know where Bartram will be!!!

:D

ftgokie

D player extraordinaire
Silver Member

I will be there...I am gonna go to watch and hopefully meet some fellow Azers. I am probably gonna go to Norman and watch the big one also..Magoos should be a fun one to watch..if Bartram is there....id match up with him:thumbup: