CSI 10 ball Stream

nicksaint26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is anyone else's stream freezing every few seconds? I cant see them make 2 balls in a row without it freezing?

Last edited:

dave st.pierre

dave st.pierre
csi stream

I will never buy another csi stream.UN WATCHABLE! FREEZING UP EVERY TEN SECONDS HAD TO TURN OFF SVB MORRIS MATCH YESTERDAY!

banditgrrr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These things are so hit and miss. I've been watching the stream for 2 days straight and have not had a single freeze. I have watched it on my PC, my tablet and even my cell phone without a single issue. I heard a few complaints over the POV 1P stream also and I had no issues with that one either. Maybe I'm just one of the lucky ones but I haven't had a single freeze.

nicksaint26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I also will never order another stream from them. I am so aggravated I keep missing run outs as it freezes every 5 secs. I am on my work computer also which usually never has any problems. The only thing my $17 is good for is checking the score which is now 4-2 Morra :mad:

Cracktherack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
High speed internet is needed for a good quality stream that doesn't freeze up. I bought the Efren----Frost match a week or so ago and it played perfect all 3 days.

Bella Don't Cry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Steaming is a hit and miss technological platform.
IMO all streaming should be free and the promoter makes their money from advertising.
--
If the streams good, then the audience numbers should reflect that, thus presenting a good platform for company's to advertise on
:thumbup:

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have very fast internet. Stream has been good. Only time I have issues is on the sound end, mostly when Jay was commentating.

There are a lot of parts to streaming that can have issues

I appreciate it them doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LIAKOS27

NOT banned (yet)
Silver Member
IMO all streaming should be free and the promoter makes their money from advertising.
--
If the streams good, then the audience numbers should reflect that, thus presenting a good platform for company's to advertise on

Everything should be free! I think you should start a trend. You should work for people for free! You should tell everybody to work for free. You should go to the electric company and tell them you should get electricity for free. Go to the gas company and tell you want gas, for free. You should go to auto dealership and tell them you want the car,,,,, free!

Taxes??? F them, free! Ask the hooker if she's free?

I HATE seeing comments like that,,, "FREE"!

duker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
freezing

I have had trouble all week, mostly when changing camera angles, but I was constantly having to stop and log out, then login and refreshing screen, then the PPV stream would start again, but all week long these freezing screens have
been going on. I tested my internet and I have top speed internet, but constantly having to sign back into the CSI Stream...Not cool watching events like this, but what to do, we are at their mercy if we want to watch this event..

Straightpool_99

I see dead balls
Silver Member
--

LOL. I bet the advertisers would be all over it! I can picture the conference call now:

-"Quick, give those people money! They have 100 viewers who are all to cheap to pay for a stream!"

-"Should we contact Bentley or Rolls Royce for this ad space?"

-"Better safe than sorry, get both and send out feelers to Nike, Apple and every other major company. They'll all be kicking themselves if they miss out! Our studies have shown that nothing moves products better than annoying broke and cheap old people with popup adds and advertising videos they can't figure out how to remove or skip!"

"That reminds me, get hold of Depends and Polygrip as well."

"Should we keep the between the racks logo that covers the screen just long enough to miss the break?"

"You know it! Also, can we get that guy that constantly talks about food and keeps rampbling on, to be the announcer? Our studies show that when people mute the sound they become more receptive to visual adds, and it puts the few younger viewers on equal footing with the older ones. One add fits all!"

"Hmm..Depends for young people? That doesn't seem like such a good fit."

"These are pool players!"

Last edited:

gordml

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had terrible problems with freezing for the first 2 days of the 10 ball
but after that it was fine.
All the Morra matches were perfect and shane and rodney last day.

It is hit and miss i dont understand it.
My download speed is 13meg/sec

Also in the past when ive had streaming issues ive tried a friends older machine running windows 7 and it worked perfect
where it didnt on windows 10 even at 13M/sec. So I would reinstall windows updated my drivers changed settings still doesnt wor.k

But then it works on windows 10 later.

No idea. And I worked as a programmer and in tech support for years.
I haven't figured out what the hit and miss and with the streams is.

And its also been hit and miss with Bigtruck and Accu-stats streams. but its never a problem on youtube.

Last edited: