CSI Bar table scheduling

crabbcatjohn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok, time to vent a little. I bought the stream today because they are supposed to have the 9 ball semis and finals today. At least that's what they said yesterday. I would really like to watch my friend play....But Shuman just announced that they might do the semi finals sometime today. SOMETIME! WTF Sometime? And then he said they might not even have the semis OR finals today. They just don't know. What a joke the scheduling is for this event. How would you like to be in the semi finals or even finals in a huge tournament and not even have a clue when you're going to play your matches. As of this moment you don't even know know the friggin day!! Not to mention paying for streaming and having no idea before you buy what the content for that day is going to be. Don't get me wrong, 12 bucks for the stream is great and i do enjoy the 8 ball but i would like some kind of semi- firm schedule so i can be available for the match i would really like to see... And don't tell me about scheduling conflicts with playing in the other events, they pull it off just fine at the Derby and even manage to post what day the finals are....lol

Ok, time to vent a little. I bought the stream today because they are supposed to have the 9 ball semis and finals today. At least that's what they said yesterday. I would really like to watch my friend play....But Shuman just announced that they might do the semi finals sometime today. SOMETIME! WTF Sometime? And then he said they might not even have the semis OR finals today. They just don't know. What a joke the scheduling is for this event. How would you like to be in the semi finals or even finals in a huge tournament and not even have a clue when you're going to play your matches. As of this moment you don't even know know the friggin day!! Not to mention paying for streaming and having no idea before you buy what the content for that day is going to be. Don't get me wrong, 12 bucks for the stream is great and i do enjoy the 8 ball but i would like some kind of semi- firm schedule so i can be available for the match i would really like to see... And don't tell me about scheduling conflicts with playing in the other events, they pull it off just fine at the Derby and even manage to post what day the finals are....lol

You are not wrong. It's the only valid criticism I can think of for this event. But, for the players and those that purchased the PPV, it's no small thing.

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
Justin posted this a little while ago on FaceBook:

u4y3yvu3.jpg

Hope that helps. :)

-Blake

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
The scheduling here is always tough. Adding another event in the US Open One pocket made it tougher. I could go into all the conflicts that arise when running three events at the same time on two different size tables but it would be boring.

What I will tell you is that everyone is doing the best they can.

The 9 Ball semi finals are scheduled for 7 PM Pacific tonight with the finals to follow at 8:30.

Unless something changes. Like a guy in the finals having to play an 8 Ball match.

Two quotes come to mind:

Semper Gumby - Always flexible

"Be like water" - Bruce Lee

Edit to add: The reason the 9 Ball finals were pushed from Friday was because we had a 9 foot table in the arena doing the final day of the One Pocket. They could of easily been played just not on the stream. So they pushed them till we could find a spot so that people can watch them.

Last edited:

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I agree somewhat but I think it was inevitable and expected when they had to lose a day on the streaming table because they had to swap a 9 foot table in yesterday for the 1P tournament. The Derby was similar this year when the chose to open up with the Big Foot then hold the Banks finals for a TBD for once they moved the 9 footer in.

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Update for the rest of today

1901513_585800248179525_559512761_n.png

Justin, none of my Internet browsers are loading the audiovideoweb site to play the PPV. How do I fix this? I was watching it perfectly all day at my house but now I am at someone else's house. They're Internet is working perfectly and this is the only website that wouldn't load. Thank you for the help in advance.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Justin, none of my Internet browsers are loading the audiovideoweb site to play the PPV. How do I fix this? I was watching it perfectly all day at my house but now I am at someone else's house. They're Internet is working perfectly and this is the only website that wouldn't load. Thank you for the help in advance.

Does he have a different internet service provider? This problem has happened to a few other people over the years. If you can not get to the shopping cart at all with any browser it is a problem with your ISP.

I have heard this three or four times before. My suggestion would be to call the ISP.