Johnnyt Burn all jump cues Silver Member May 13, 2016 #1 http://www.azbilliards.com/news/stories/12674-csi-hires-new-marketing-manager/
gregcantrall it aint the size of the dog in the fight.🤷♂️ Silver Member May 13, 2016 #2 Congratulations to CSI and Mary. I like the work each of you do and look forward to the good things you will do as a team.:thumbup:
Congratulations to CSI and Mary. I like the work each of you do and look forward to the good things you will do as a team.:thumbup:
Catahula I said "SIT!" Silver Member May 13, 2016 #3 Good for CSI Mary is good people and will bring nothing but a big PLUS to CSI. :smile: Tommy
Catahula I said "SIT!" Silver Member May 13, 2016 #4 Good for CSI Mary is as teriffic as a person as she is as a pool player and will bring nothing but a big PLUS to CSI. :smile: Good catch CSI! Tommy
Good for CSI Mary is as teriffic as a person as she is as a pool player and will bring nothing but a big PLUS to CSI. :smile: Good catch CSI! Tommy
bwally AzB Silver Member Silver Member May 14, 2016 #5 Great hire by CSI. Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk