CTE Question

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Lol... I was reading the above, and the first thought that jumped into my mind is all the general BS and unsubstantiated comments that fill AZB, so why is CTE so special. ...but then I got to 'profit'.

I would never expect anyone to develop an instructional set, whether it be DVDs or a 400 page book for free. That said, I can understand if someone decided to be vocal about calling out the author if they thought he was swindling the naive. ...If indeed there is some false claims being made. Keep in mind, someone is making money producing bibles. It's really down to the potential purchasers to make a wise decision. If AZB is the only corner of the internet that raises a flag, it isn't necessarily a bad thing.
The problem is that the people saying the naive are calling all users naive.

I have customers who buy only because a friend has my brand. I have people who buy from us who know nothing of the foundational reason we build cue cases. Conversely we have people who know more about cue cases than I do who buy from us because they know our quality inside and out.

I have people who have never bought from us, some who never even held our case that make ignorant and untrue comments publicly about our work.

This is why I push for testing so often. When it comes to cases I know what we build and can confidently compete with any other brand. When it comes to aiming systems it seems like people would rather argue in the abstract more than simply testing them on the table.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
This is why I push for testing so often. When it comes to cases I know what we build and can confidently compete with any other brand. When it comes to aiming systems it seems like people would rather argue in the abstract more than simply testing them on the table.
I'm going to build a new line of cases. They are the best case in the world, better than any other case ever made in terms of looks, durability and protection offered for your cues. Don't get your razor blade and seam rippers out, you can trust me, they are the best and need no further study. Please don't get curious with the seam rippers, just trust me, the last thing the case industry needs is any "knockers" against my case brand. I promise I didn't leave out 15 cents worth of material to save money on construction. There's only a handful of guys out there with the seam rippers that constantly put my cases down, I have over 3000 satisfied customers who have purchased my case and never used seam rippers on it, so we can just forget this whole ordeal.
;):)

But seriously, the only one who would be against you testing cases on youtube would be those making shoddy cases that didn't pass muster.

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL... oh my god you are so delusional. I am trying to eliminate any comments from the forum unless they are my own...? How many of my posts have you reported now merely because they don't fit your personal agenda...? I have reported none of yours, and I have never suggested/told you to stop posting despite the zero value added on any level.

Here's a challenge you won't accept. Find one instance wherein I bash CTE. Or find one instance wherein I say something merely negative about CTE in the testimonial thread. You can't, because it doesn't happen.
Your rule defying comments into the CTE Testimonial Thread have been deleted.
That's good enough for me.(y)
Enjoy yourself and debate to your heart's content in all the other threads. Isn't democracy wonderful?
H.A.G.D.
Cartoon of Man bowing and tipping hat.jpg