Silver Member
Ok dan
i am not going to get into a 20 year debate with you
I am not biased because i too am somewhat skeptical….😱
i do not think the CTE people are “ bullshit artists”
so i wont call them that
but you guys are “ bashers “ …. Sorry
they have an approach to aiming that has value
even you and patrick have said something along the lines that it has some positives
so lets say there is some subjectivity to it
which you say all aiming systems have
which they deny and you all say it has to have
so they dont believe the subjectivity part
but if the rest of it has positives
and with practice the devotees will develop the subjectivity for the angles that to you guys are saying cant be done with their perception
( they of course say you guys dont understand)
the practitioners still will learn how to aim even if they dont know why
you guys say all aiming systems have a subjective part
so include CTE as another one
just because they disagree
SO WHAT ?
they have a system that many players find helpful
i hope you agree to that
so why not let them use a system that is helpful
even if all the details are not explained to YOUR SATISFACTION ?
jmho
That's not what their main gripe is all about, Larry....(the objective vs the subjective thing)
They just cannot accept the fact that they have been wrong for so many, many, years.
It's an ego thing with them......(and an obsessive compulsive disorder as well)
Just watch how fast one of them jumps on this post with another snarky tirade.
Life goes on....

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok dan
i am not going to get into a 20 year debate with you
I am not biased because i too am somewhat skeptical….😱
i do not think the CTE people are “ bullshit artists”
so i wont call them that
but you guys are “ bashers “ …. Sorry
they have an approach to aiming that has value
even you and patrick have said something along the lines that it has some positives
so lets say there is some subjectivity to it
which you say all aiming systems have
which they deny and you all say it has to have
so they dont believe the subjectivity part
but if the rest of it has positives
and with practice the devotees will develop the subjectivity for the angles that to you guys are saying cant be done with their perception
( they of course say you guys dont understand)
the practitioners still will learn how to aim even if they dont know why
you guys say all aiming systems have a subjective part
so include CTE as another one
just because they disagree
SO WHAT ?
they have a system that many players find helpful
i hope you agree to that
so why not let them use a system that is helpful
even if all the details are not explained to YOUR SATISFACTION ?
jmho
You are not entirely wrong in what you say. It's not a simple cut and dried thing. When I say there are positives I'm being as generous as I can be. Of course it works for certain angles. You just have to learn what those are. Fractional aim at 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4 works just as well without the bells and whistles (of course it has been thought that the bells and whistles are what makes it work for some, be it a placebo or defined PSR or whatever). One of Low's endorsements showed a diagram in which the guy actually says you have to judge thick or thin and pivot accordingly... and now supposedly this is part of the system? lol

Let's apply your criteria to your own feelings on the matter. We know where you stand on the issue because you have stated as such several times. We all get it. So now you can stop posting on the subject and let the rest of us continue to discuss it. Sound fair?

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That's not what their main gripe is all about, Larry....(the objective vs the subjective thing)
They just cannot accept the fact that they have been wrong for so many, many, years.
It's an ego thing with them......(and an obsessive compulsive disorder as well)
Just watch how fast one of them jumps on this post with another snarky tirade.
Life goes on....
low500
you are just as guilty in regard to bashing other systems and being obsessive compulsive in your defense and cheerleading of CTE
but to me if you ask what came first the chicken or the egg
the "saviors" were here way before you
i see your over the top behavior as reactive
jmho

Last edited:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You are not entirely wrong in what you say. It's not a simple cut and dried thing. When I say there are positives I'm being as generous as I can be. Of course it works for certain angles. You just have to learn what those are. Fractional aim at 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4 works just as well without the bells and whistles (of course it has been thought that the bells and whistles are what makes it work for some, be it a placebo or defined PSR or whatever). One of Low's endorsements showed a diagram in which the guy actually says you have to judge thick or thin and pivot accordingly... and now supposedly this is part of the system? lol

Let's apply your criteria to your own feelings on the matter. We know where you stand on the issue because you have stated as such several times. We all get it. So now you can stop posting on the subject and let the rest of us continue to discuss it. Sound fair?
dan
i would be happy to not reiterate my position
if i could get you to follow your own suggestion with a minor change
We know where you ( DAN ) stand on the issue because you have stated as such several times. We all get it. So now you can stop posting on the subject in cte threads. Sound fair?
if you want to continue to discuss it go at it in
your own thread
Sound fair?

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dan
i would be happy to not reiterate my position
if i could get you to follow your own suggestion with a minor change
We know where you ( DAN ) stand on the issue because you have stated as such several times. We all get it. So now you can stop posting on the subject in cte threads. Sound fair?
if you want to continue to discuss it go at it in
your own thread
Sound fair?
I don't spam this forum and your insinuation that I do is off base.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I don't spam this forum and your insinuation that I do is off base.
look the "saviors" never stop rehashing the same things in every cte thread
you guys have done it for 2o years
if you think i am insinuating you spam this forum
maybe you have a guilty conscience?
just sayin
you wanted me to stop saying my stuff
you guys leave the cte people alone
i wouldnt have to say anything
to quote lou
"CAPISCE"
i have a 10 AM onepocket game and have to start getting ready
have a nice day

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
low500
you are just as guilty in regard to bashing other systems and being obsessive compulsive in your defense and cheerleading of CTE
but to me if you ask what came first the chicken or the egg
the "saviors" were here way before you
i see your over the top behavior as reactive
jmho
Your opinions about "over the top" are duly noted. I have to react, because they constantly attack. Dan White, Patrick Johnson, Joey Bautista and The JV make this their life's agenda..to eventually eliminate any comments (unless it's their own comments) from this forum entirely.
It wouldn't surprise me one bit, if Mr. Howerton didn't finally have enough of this madness and just close down the aiming forum entirely and ban the topic completely on his site. Speaking for myself, that would suit me just fine.
These threads (OTHER THAN THE ONE MR. HOWERTON HAS GIVEN US FOR POSITIVE TESTIMONIALS ABOUT CTE) are wide open for "argue to your heart's content". I had to report two comments from our Positive Testimonial thread just a moment ago Nobody invited the invader...he just cannot control himself to stay out of there and argue here or someplace else.
I am guilty of bashing some other systems in the past...I stopped doing that.
Don't hold your breath for the Anti-CTE bashers to stop their bashing though...they cannot do it. They don't have the self control required.
Enjoy your day.
Regards,
Lowenstein

Last edited:

Low500

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

rectangle with 3000 users.jpg

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
look the "saviors" never stop rehashing the same things in every cte thread
you guys have done it for 2o years
if you think i am insinuating you spam this forum
maybe you have a guilty conscience?
If you think my comments are unwarranted then isn't that spam?

just sayin
you wanted me to stop saying my stuff
you guys leave the cte people alone
i wouldnt have to say anything
So in other words it is your job to police the forum? Your bias is showing again. How about if you ask the CTE people to stop lying about what their system can do so that we don't have to say anything? I only say "lying" because that is the same bias you are showing.

to quote lou
"CAPISCE"
i have a 10 AM onepocket game and have to start getting ready
have a nice day
Good luck and you enjoy your day, too Mr. bbb!

Valiant Thor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tonythetiger.
Here's some good advice from one of Stan's personally trained students, (Me)
IGNORE the comments from the man who just posted here in Post #5.
His name is Dan White and when it comes to CTE he has #1 been knocking it in here for years and #2 He doesn't know what he's talking about half the time. (he isn't even a user of the system)
Go your own way and ignore what he says...you will be glad you did later on down the road.
Also ignore all comments from Patrick Johnson aka the big Johnson

Valiant Thor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

So in other words it is your job to police the forum? Your bias is showing again. How about if you ask the CTE people to stop lying about what their system can do so that we don't have to say anything? I only say "lying" because that is the same bias you are showing.

Ask Dan and pj how much time that spent at the table trying cte ,that would not give me a straight answer. I think the number is about zero hours. How can you spend so many hours trashing a system you know nothing about? I’ll ask again, HOW MANY HOURS DID YOU SPEND AT THE TABLE WITH C T E , JUST NEED A APPROXIMATE NUMBER

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

dan
you can stand in times square with a big sign and tell everyone what "liars" the CTE people are.
you can start 10 threads a day telling everyone what "liars " the cte people are
it ok with me
just let them drink their cool aid and be content.
you obviously are not ok with that
so go on for 20 more years interrupting every cte thread
for me
i have better things to do
i said my peice about having peace
i will come back when i feel like it
my popcorn is ready from the microwave
i think i will sit back/relax/and watch the show....

:)

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ask Dan and pj how much time that spent at the table trying cte ,that would not give me a straight answer. I think the number is about zero hours. How can you spend so many hours trashing a system you know nothing about? I’ll ask again, HOW MANY HOURS DID YOU SPEND AT THE TABLE WITH C T E , JUST NEED A APPROXIMATE NUMBER
I'll guess 20 hours between Hal on the phone and tinkering around with it when the subject came up over the years. I could tell where the flaws were from day 1 but I gave it the old college try anyway. More lately I've been about the only one to take mohrt up on his thread and hit the shots he recommended. Of course that didn't keep the peanut gallery from calling me a liar anyway.

Speaking of liars, you still sticking to your story that your name is Valiant Thor and you're from Venus? lol

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dan
you can stand in times square with a big sign and tell everyone what "liars" the CTE people are.
you can start 10 threads a day telling everyone what "liars " the cte people are
it ok with me
just let them drink their cool aid and be content.
you obviously are not ok with that
so go on for 20 more years interrupting every cte thread
for me
i have better things to do
i said my peice about having peace
i will come back when i feel like it
my popcorn is ready from the microwave
i think i will sit back/relax/and watch the show....

:)
You certainly are full of contradictions but I guess the important thing is that you have good popcorn. I'll probably make up a bowl and watch some US Open tennis later.

Reactions: bbb

Valiant Thor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll guess 20 hours between Hal on the phone and tinkering around with it when the subject came up over the years. I could tell where the flaws were from day 1 but I gave it the old college try anyway. More lately I've been about the only one to take mohrt up on his thread and hit the shots he recommended. Of course that didn't keep the peanut gallery from calling me a liar anyway.

Speaking of liars, you still sticking to your story that your name is Valiant Thor and you're from Venus? lol
Yes very much

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
Your opinions about "over the top" are duly noted. I have to react, because they constantly attack. Dan White, Patrick Johnson, Joey Bautista and The JV make this their life's agenda..to eventually eliminate any comments (unless it's their own comments) from this forum entirely.
LOL... oh my god you are so delusional. I am trying to eliminate any comments from the forum unless they are my own...? How many of my posts have you reported now merely because they don't fit your personal agenda...? I have reported none of yours, and I have never suggested/told you to stop posting despite the zero value added on any level.

Here's a challenge you won't accept. Find one instance wherein I bash CTE. Or find one instance wherein I say something merely negative about CTE in the testimonial thread. You can't, because it doesn't happen.

Last edited: