Cue by Tascarella/Wrap by Kenny Koo

Perfect player. Pete and Kenny are both #1 You have great taste. p.s. first dibbs later???
"country" Bob

Hey, Bob-

Kenny asked for first dibs early in the thread. You can have second dibs if you like-

-dj
 
kenny,

Great job on the wrap! It looks amazing and feels as good! Nice Job!

John

Oh and the cue is nice too!
 
Awesome pal.

Congrats on the new cue AND the wrap.

So does this cue have the Kamui Black Hard tips on it, too???
 
Awesome pal.

Congrats on the new cue AND the wrap.

So does this cue have the Kamui Black Hard tips on it, too???

I had Kenny change out one of the tips for a Kamui Black Hard. He put the pad between it and the ivory ferrule. I won't play with the other shaft as it is lighter and moves back the balance point. This thing plays awesome. Also, it has a concentric pressure joint (thanks, Marcus) that makes for an incredible fit. Apparently this is what the piloted design is for. I had a Black Boar with this, but it felt nothing as tight as this. All the other piloted cues I have had did not have this feature at all.
 
Sweet looking cue DJ, I have a new ebony full splice wrapless that I am going to try for a few weeks and if I decide to put a wrap on it I will definitely be shipping it to the west coast for Kenny to perform his magic. Thanks for sharing.

-don
 
Sweet looking cue DJ, I have a new ebony full splice wrapless that I am going to try for a few weeks and if I decide to put a wrap on it I will definitely be shipping it to the west coast for Kenny to perform his magic. Thanks for sharing.

-don

Don .. as much as I luv Kenny's wrap work, don't!!!!

Don't you see, being going wrapless is so much better, so much more feeling/feedback :D

Hidy Ho <-- wrapless nuthanger
 
Don .. as much as I luv Kenny's wrap work, don't!!!!

Don't you see, being going wrapless is so much better, so much more feeling/feedback :D

Hidy Ho <-- wrapless nuthanger

That is why I like smooth leather. It is very thin and still provides feedback, yet is not as sticky as a wrapless cue. Going from linen to leather actually lightened the cue by .25 ounces.
 
Check out this new to me Tascarella Hoppe cue. I knew I had to have it as soon as Marcus posted it, perfect, simple, ebony player.

Kenny did the amazing old-school smooth calf skin wrap and I cannot wait to get this baby in my hands.

Well done my Friend :)

Berny
 
Back
Top