cue dimensions

cuefeene

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi. im getting my cue cue refurbished completely. i would like my cue deminsions to mirror that of the modern meucci cue. does anyone know the diameter of the meucci cue from tip to bumper? thanks

Last edited:

rhncue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi. im getting my cue cue refurbished completely. i would like the size of my but to be as that of a meucci cue. does anyone know the dimensions of the meucci cue? thanks

They have changed over the years.

Dick

cuefeene

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
does anyone know the diamiter of this cue? i know their shafts are usally 12.75 mm but i need the diameter from joint to butt cap please. thanks

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
I have a PP1. If thats what you're looking for ( measurements on a newer Meucci), I will take measurements Sunday and let you know.

dave sutton

Banned
Even today's meuccis specs change. I ordered a road agent for a customer a fee years back and it was like .810 in the joint. Also I know a room owner that ordered a handfull and they were all shipped with 28" shafts. Their quality control is not where it's at... My advice is find a cue and measure it's specs and get as close as possible

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Meucci never made a standard joint size. Every cue wound up what ever it was made. I have seen their joint sizes under .800" and I have seen some over .840". The shaft standard used to be 13.25mm and now I think it is 12.75mm.