Cue display cases for collectors

8BALLDELUXE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've been collecting for a bit and have a few that I would like to display. What have you collectors done to display your cues. Is there a good way to display? I have ran across a few display cases but they look a tad cheap.

branpureza

Ginacue
Silver Member
I've been collecting for a bit and have a few that I would like to display. What have you collectors done to display your cues. Is there a good way to display? I have ran across a few display cases but they look a tad cheap.

Best I've seen are Will Prout's Billiardette tables with acrylic covers.

AMAZING.

desertshark

Racks on racks on racks
Silver Member
There was a guy on here that built a few. Maybe search the sell forum to take a look.

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member

Forum member AROUNCEVILLE. His name is Andy. Builds display cabinets. Impeccable work.

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
Here are a couple of pics of the one he built me. I put a string of led lights in it and I love it. This one holds 10 butts and 20 shafts.
8b803f4985b4840dc28c6599a53bd82e.jpg

3a012e1e2d9aec2fca8fa54e2b89c2b4.jpg

Last edited:

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Here is mine

Not the best of pictures but I had Andy modify his design to accommodate 3 shafts for each cue.

thumb.php

8BALLDELUXE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well the cases above are what I had in mind, which can be made by any good craftsman. I'd rather not pay for custom work, but I may have no choice.

desertshark

Racks on racks on racks
Silver Member
A friend of mine has a cabinet he got from Craig's list. He just cut the middle section out of the door, mounted plexiglass, added lights and that was about it. Looks slicker than snot.