Cue identification

cuefeene

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi. Just thought I’d ask for a little help identifying these cues. If you recognize the work, please inform me. I really appreciate it. I don’t have to know who made the cues, I would just like to know. Thanks in advance.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1414.jpeg
    IMG_1414.jpeg
    600.9 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_1413.jpeg
    IMG_1413.jpeg
    227.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1412.jpeg
    IMG_1412.jpeg
    206.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1411.jpeg
    IMG_1411.jpeg
    259.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1410.jpeg
    IMG_1410.jpeg
    278.8 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1409.jpeg
    IMG_1409.jpeg
    243.2 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1408.jpeg
    IMG_1408.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1415.jpeg
    IMG_1415.jpeg
    168 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1416.jpeg
    IMG_1416.jpeg
    235.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1441.jpeg
    IMG_1441.jpeg
    217.1 KB · Views: 25
Hi. Just thought I’d ask for a little help identifying these cues. If you recognize the work, please inform me. I really appreciate it. I don’t have to know who made the cues, I would just like to know. Thanks in advance.
Looks like an import, to me. The points aren't straight edge. I can see the lower point has a pimple. Cool looking cue though.
 
I think they are us made also. I got them along with a vintage joss #19 from the 85 collection. They are very well made
 
I think they are us made also. I got them along with a vintage joss #19 from the 85 collection. They are very well made
The points on this one have butted veneers, not mitered. I need to look at the other one.

The designes are a bit wonky.

But that makes them cool.

I have an affinity for unknowns. I dig the mystery.

This one has a lot of character. The wrap will set a lot of people off. I think that's fun.
 
The other one is in its own post. I really like the wrap under the finish. What’s the difference between butted and mitered veneers, if you don’t mind me asking?
 
Back
Top