Cue of Bustamante for sale!

berry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dear people,

I have an cue for sale that was won by Francisco Bustamante at the Challange of Champions 2003 The cue belongs to the father of Nick van den Berg. It is a Viking cue with Bird's-Eye maple butt sleeve and forearm. Genuine ivory inlays and points. Scrimshaw engraving. Silver-colored joint rings. Black leather wrap.

Suggested Retail Price: $3,000.00

The cue will go to the highest bidder, and so far the price is 800 Euro! (1000 US Dollars) The money will go to the Dutch Youth!!!!

132219471.jpg

Berry

Last edited:

berry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bidding is posible till 16 March 24:00 hours Amsterdam time!

good luck and thank you for you interest!

Last edited:

berry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you, I hope so to! This is a collectors item and even without the name Bustamante it is stil worth al lot of money! So people bid on this cue and support the youth!

berry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
berry said:
Thank you, I hope so to! This is a collectors item and even without the name Bustamante it is stil worth al lot of money! So people bid on this cue and support the youth!

The bid at the moment is 260 Euro (310 Dollar). Anybody who wants to have this collector item has to bid more than this.

JOEY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
kind of ugly

i myself dont car for the design or the wood/color combo. but i hope you get the price your lookin for.
joey

berry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And we have received a bid of 800 Euro (1000 US Dollar).

The bidding can stil be done more then a week!!

recoveryjones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Apparently many of the Pro's win or come across free cues all the time. A lot of cue makers want a well know Pro to use there cue as it's a great endorsement for their product.

I won't mention names, however,a few pros have been known(not Bustamante) to approach a cue maker for a free cue, use it for awhile and then sell it and pocket the money.Not very classy on their part, however, it apparently does happen.

I wish you all the success raising some money from your cue sale as it's for sure for a worthy cause.
RJ

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
Come on guys, this is a three thousand dollar cue! And that's before Bustamente played with it. If there is anyone interested from AZ I will take care of the shipping & handling.