Cue Price Check - Old Brusnwick Wedge

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Don't remember if I ever asked about this before but quick search didn't turn anything up.

And knowledgeable old Brunsick fans please let me know what you think. I'm shifting things around in my collection and going to be thinning out some.

I'm not sure who did this conversion but they did a real nice job. The pearl nameplate is in great shape as are the surrounding veneers. No inscription as you can see.

this cue is in overall exc condition..

What would be the fsair retail price?

thx,
brian kc
 

Attachments

  • Brunswick-conv-cue-full.jpg
    Brunswick-conv-cue-full.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 300
  • Brunswick-conv-cue-pearl-wedge.jpg
    Brunswick-conv-cue-pearl-wedge.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 300
  • Brunswick-conv-cue-pin.jpg
    Brunswick-conv-cue-pin.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 307
  • Brunswick-conv-cue-points.jpg
    Brunswick-conv-cue-points.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 298
If it had veneers, $750-$1000?

Without veneers, $300? The unconverted blanks with no veneers just do not sell unless you give them away. If you find someone absolutely dying to have a wedge conversion, maybe a few bucks more
 
If it had veneers, $750-$1000?

Without veneers, $300? The unconverted blanks with no veneers just do not sell unless you give them away. If you find someone absolutely dying to have a wedge conversion, maybe a few bucks more


I would agree with this valuation- it is a very nice cue.You may get a bit more, but not too much more, especially now.
 
Back
Top