shipping cues my mail
I do a lot of shipping to Mike Erwin for re-finishing, etc. The only way I ship cues are, I insure the cue, but when I ship the cue to Mike, I put the cue in a reg. cue case and then inside a box or container, and this way the cue is protected from bouncing around and it's protected very well. I always use " Mike Erwin Custom Cues " for refinishing my customers cues..he does a great job of repairs and his cues are hand made, no cnc, all by hand. He was the shop foreman at Meucci Cues from the beginning, for 20 years, and now has been making Custom Cues on his own, with his son Scott, for over 20 years. Anyone that liked the way early Meucci cues played, try out Mike, you won't be dissappointed. His work is right up there with the best of them.
I bet you wrapped in something besides a sheet of newspaper and packed it so it would not bounce around in the box. I emailed to follow up on our conversation on what I needed to do to file the insurance claim, no response. I have now officially asked for a RMA per the three day guarantee. John
I do a lot of shipping to Mike Erwin for re-finishing, etc. The only way I ship cues are, I insure the cue, but when I ship the cue to Mike, I put the cue in a reg. cue case and then inside a box or container, and this way the cue is protected from bouncing around and it's protected very well. I always use " Mike Erwin Custom Cues " for refinishing my customers cues..he does a great job of repairs and his cues are hand made, no cnc, all by hand. He was the shop foreman at Meucci Cues from the beginning, for 20 years, and now has been making Custom Cues on his own, with his son Scott, for over 20 years. Anyone that liked the way early Meucci cues played, try out Mike, you won't be dissappointed. His work is right up there with the best of them.