Hey everybody, I ordered a custom cue. When it arrived, there was damage to the forearm above the wrap about 6 inches, area is about a 1/4 inch. The box is a little banged up and has a small slit/puncture spot.
I was filling out the claim and it says they cover the repair of the damage. I can't tell if the ding is only on the finish or goes through to the wood. There is not really any local repair guys I am aware of that could refinish the cue. How do I get estimates for the repair? Or should I write off the cue, let insurance cover it? Thx, John
I was filling out the claim and it says they cover the repair of the damage. I can't tell if the ding is only on the finish or goes through to the wood. There is not really any local repair guys I am aware of that could refinish the cue. How do I get estimates for the repair? Or should I write off the cue, let insurance cover it? Thx, John