Cue Repair in Lincoln Nebraska

I've been doing cue repair in Lincoln for about a year and a half. I've made several friends along the way and two enemies(its not really important who that is). Its been a fun ride doing a little travel, meeting a lot of people, and repairing cues and making those people happy. Well as happy as a pool player can be. Sorry guys no matter how good the repair or how much money you want to through at it, I can't make you play better.

The purpose of this post wasn't to ask a question, it was just to say I've enjoyed the ride and look forward to many years or helping pool players with their repairs.
 
My guess is there must be a shitload of players there with a serious time crunch on getting their cues back.

Why else would they take their cues to anyone but Ryan? I thought Lincoln is where Mueller's was located. Tommy D.
 
My guess is there must be a shitload of players there with a serious time crunch on getting their cues back.

Why else would they take their cues to anyone but Ryan? I thought Lincoln is where Mueller's was located. Tommy D.


I was also thinking that was going to be some stiff competition with him being located in Lincoln Nebraska. I sure wouldn't want to be a newbie just starting out anywhere near Ryans neck of the woods.

And apparantly he has more than 2 enemies if he got banned that quick,lol.
 
I think this is the guy that started BS with Ryan last year...... Not the sharpest tool in the shed. LOL
 
Back
Top