cue sold & shipped to New York, no update from USPS.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
What a coincidence, this post comes up and I get a email that my tips are back on the grid. Dropped the package off at the service desk in person yesterday about 1:30, now I finally have confirmation the USPS has them and they are moving. Pathetic, they should of showed in the system when I dropped them off immediately as far as I am concerned.

Rtoron

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
63   0   1
I shipped overseas deal once. Cue got held up in U.S. Customs for two weeks around Christmas time. Give it some time.

ShootPool1967

AzBilliards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
LOL .... MA to NC .... "Priority" .... 12/19/13 - 12/31/13. At least I received it and it was still in one piece. LOL

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I hope I have better luck. Just sent payment for cue from Wi. to Wash., USPS tracking says money order is in Wash., hopefully gets delivered tomorrow. UPS and FEDEX wanted $80.00 to next day an envelope:eek:. I remember they used to advertise next day anywhere in U.S. $20.00. I cant believe how expensive shipping has gotten in the last 10-15 years. I remember having an oil pan shipped red label to me for $35.00 from Michigan, granted its not as far as Wash. but the package is a lot bigger and heavier than an envelope.

breakin8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Usps just tied one up for me for 13 days. My item got to the US on Dec 19 . It just showed up in tracking today in PA. No info for 11 days.

cuedoctor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
If you read the story's this holiday season with packages from ups one thing that nobody is getting is that there tracking system was saying packages were in places that they were not like out for delivery but never showed up when people were waiting. I had a very similar experience a few years ago when I waited all day for a predator shaft to arrive that was "out for delivery" but never showed up all day. Next day after hrs on the phone a ups, manager told me that my package was 3000 miles away in washington state and miss sent. On top of that they sent it ups ground to me and said it would be 5 days late and too bad cause it was shipped ground and that's what they had to ship it to the right city. They also explained to me that although it said "out for delivery" it was a logistical track going by were the package should have been and not were it actually was! They create scans in there system.....there not really scanning every package but a container that your package should be in if it was sorted right. So tracking is not what you think it is!

DELIVERED and not bad all the way from the other side of the world thru customs
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction.action?tRef=fullpage&tLc=1&tLabels=ee702343427tw

Last edited:

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Package scans are only as good as the person scanning them. Another tactic I saw used when volume was overwhelming was to make up exception scans...the reason the package didn't go out.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk