Cue thief in Honolulu-2 stolen cues

Keith Jawahir

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From Kurt Kobayashi's Facebook:

My cues and case were stolen out of my truck lastnight while it was parked in our driveway. It's a maroon George 3x6 case. My tad cue as in picture and a mezz dual force jump break cue. If anyone has any info please contact me or if it is returned to me I will pay a reward fee. I'm in the process of filing a police report after I finish watching my security camera footage so I have a better idea on the time frame. Thank you

10885422_10152941553082380_7986896902986171945_n.jpg

10532347_10203376284389481_7413510739572229846_n.jpg
 
Stolen Jacoby Cue

1383183917511.jpg

1393459948419.jpg

1383183917690.jpg

1383183916661.jpg

1383183917771.jpg

This was stolen from my car a while back in Honolulu. It's a Jacoby, and I purchased an original Z shaft for it a while later. If anyone has any info on it, please let me know.
 
Is that Kurt's Tad that used to be Brian's? That sucks. I've hit balls with that cue and it hits fantastic. If it is the same one, I think he has a Predator 314-2 Z-shaft on it.

Ryo had his Myron cue stole out of his car just a couple months back. I hope it doesn't become an epidemic over here. These cues will most likely have to be sold in the mainland...they are EASILY recognizable over here.
 
Is that Kurt's Tad that used to be Brian's? That sucks. I've hit balls with that cue and it hits fantastic. If it is the same one, I think he has a Predator 314-2 Z-shaft on it.

Ryo had his Myron cue stole out of his car just a couple months back. I hope it doesn't become an epidemic over here. These cues will most likely have to be sold in the mainland...they are EASILY recognizable over here.

Yup, that's Kurt's Tad cue, he posted about it earlier today and I've been posting about it everywhere I can think of. There's definitely someone on that island following pool players home to steal their cues, and I think it's someone at Velvet. I was there the night my car was broken into and my Jacoby stolen, and I think Kurt said something about being at Velvet last night.
 
Yup, that's Kurt's Tad cue, he posted about it earlier today and I've been posting about it everywhere I can think of. There's definitely someone on that island following pool players home to steal their cues, and I think it's someone at Velvet. I was there the night my car was broken into and my Jacoby stolen, and I think Kurt said something about being at Velvet last night.

The only place I play is Brian's, but I'll keep a lookout for both your cues. I will have to remember to only take a player and a breaker when I go out and leave my big bag of cues at home. I don't like the idea of somebody grabbing all my good stuff at one time.
 
Hopefully the person gets caught soon and people won't have to worry about their cues being stolen anymore. I'm surprised its gone on this long, but they definitely stole from the wrong person (Kurt) this time.
 
That's My Its George case

Don't know about any stolen cues, But That was my Brown Lizard brand new Its George 3x6 case that I sold on Ebay a few days ago and someone stole that pic! That pic was taken in my House here in Ohio! I'm one of few people who get cases direct from Mike Roberts who makes It's George cases and owns the company! So if anyone needs to talk to me about the case call me anytime at 330-962-0031 Mario Cilitti
 
Back
Top