Cuesmith Deluxe for Sale

RDCustomCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SOLD

I am selling my deluxe Deluxe Cue Smith going to change to a heavier lathe since I do gunsmithing as well I am getting a lathe for metal and something that can turn cues so this deluxe is for sale. This particular machine has seen little use and is in excellent condition. I bought the upgraded feature to remove taper bars so you can order more later and swap out so you do not have to continually reset your tapers.
Taper Attachments
Porter Cable Router and Bit
Power Feed
Rear Chuck
Reversing Motor Switching
Wrap motor and Foot controller for doing Linen Wraps
60 Degree Live Center
Concave Live Center
I will throw in some tooling like parting tool facing tool ect
Boring Bar
A couple Tool Post
House Cue Steady Rest
Shaft Steady rest
A Few different common size lathe pins
Collet Set
Bed Extension to allow you do work on house cues easier
Dial Indicator with 3 Different Fixtures One mounted above chuck to read runout, One to measure feed and a custom one to help adjust both upper and lower taper bars These 3 value $250 worth of add ons alone

If your a new cue builder may throw in a couple shafts and blanks you could use for practice

This will include above mentioned bed extension and lockdown adaptor to do full length bar cues. Will include steady rest for bar cues and shafts and collet set. Includes wrap motor and foot pedal controller. This is ready to build. I have not set a price as i will take partial trades with your offer. However the only partial trades I am interested in is a Andy Gilbert Cue to add to my personal collection.
I perfer pickup but will ship on your dime.

PM Me your offers or email me at sales @ rdcustomcues.com (no spaces)

Here is a pic of it setup right now on work bench as you can see the extension on left side makes it so you can work on house cues easier.

shop1a.jpg

Last edited:

dave sutton

Banned
gl with your sale. i had many many hits on mine. i could have sold it 12 times. upgrading is a good thing. if i get any hits i will send them your way

RocketQ

It's Not Rocket Science
Silver Member
For what it is worth if you are buying a metal lathe and don't need the extra money I would keep that lathe to taper. Set up and tear down on a metal lathe will drive you nuts after about 4 times. I would set that one up for one operation. Nice bench by the way...

RDCustomCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I have enough travel on my cnc mill to taper. I was going to keep it for just that but I think I will wind up doing tapers on the CNC

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
The machine can be very, very useful for numerous tasks. I use mine as assembly & facing lathe. The two chucks mounted 6" apart, plus the bearing rest make it very easy to center stock for facing before you assemble the cue. I also use mine for parting rings off. There's many uses. Doing everything with one big metal lathe is cumbersome & time consuming when breaking down & resetting for different tasks. If you can afford to & have the room, i'd reccomend keeping it. None of my business, though. Either way, the best of luck with it :)

RDCustomCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Updated with a few of the extras it will include.... I bought this New from Chris Hightower and has been my a great machine.

Tony Zinzola

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How much for you to come clean and organize my shop? Keep in mind, I'll need you to come back a couple of times per week.

I have cases like that under my bench, but you have to get through all the dust to see what they are.

RDCustomCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tony simple solution to a clean shop. 4 Boys 8-14 yrs that want money to go buy stuff. Figure I probably would be out giving them money anyway so I make em earn it... :) Kids are GREAT some times :thumbup:

Last edited:

ChopStick

Unsane Poster
Silver Member
OK. I am in Florida and I'm interested. I was going to buy a new one next year. How much do you want for the rig?

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
please send me your best price on this as well!

I hope to hear from you soon :thumbup:

RDCustomCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You and half the members here LMAO :) If you are serious sorry for laughing but i will have to kindly DECLINE

gmcole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RDCustomCues said:
You and half the members here LMAO :) If you are serious sorry for laughing but i will have to kindly DECLINE
I am kinda joking but...you asked for offers instead of pricing it, didn't you?
good luck with the sale-jeff