Custom cnc

Guerra Cues

I build one cue at a time
Silver Member
Some pics and description of what’s included in terms or motors, dimensions, controller would be appreciated.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Does anyone here know who to speak with about a cnc. I over did it a few yrs ago and bought a brand new I2R 8 cnc with a forth axis. It has never been used and is right out of the box. PM with serious inquiries. Thank you all
FB groups is probably the best place to move that.
That's a very good machine.
Your location matters a lot too.

CamposCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone here know who to speak with about a cnc. I over did it a few yrs ago and bought a brand new I2R 8 cnc with a forth axis. It has never been used and is right out of the box. PM with serious inquiries. Thank you all
I have the same machine. Probably an older version. I do all my inlays and tapering on it. Great machine. I need to get some ambition and figure out how to cut my point grooves on it.

icbm

Registered
I have the same machine. Probably an older version. I do all my inlays and tapering on it. Great machine. I need to get some ambition and figure out how to cut my point grooves on it.
Ok brother I am going to ask a big favor. I do not have a clue about making tapers on vectric pro. Would you please send me come code for turning shafts and butts? Thank you for your help

dale.davig@yahoo.com

CamposCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok brother I am going to ask a big favor. I do not have a clue about making tapers on vectric pro. Would you please send me come code for turning shafts and butts? Thank you for your help

dale.davig@yahoo.com
Hi, I use Kelly's (MVP) Cue Cut to generate the g code for tapering. He's on here or you can google it. There are a bunch of videos on Youtube showing how to use it. If I just sent you the gcode it would end badly as I use various off sets on my machine.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would it be too much to ask that if a person is going to seek information about something from this group that they not later edit their post so subsequent viewers have no idea what the thread is even about?

JC Pet Peeve #87

Agreed also but in this case, the original question was quoted in post #3, still very irritating. About as irritating as people who delete pictures of cues once they're sold.

Coos Cues

Coos Cues
About as irritating as people who delete pictures of cues once they're sold.
Yes that one is JC pet peeve #61

And of course there's JC pet peeve #38

People who delete the asking price once it's sold.

Which is only surpassed by JC pet peeve #11

People who need you to PM them to know the asking price.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
Yes that one is JC pet peeve #61

And of course there's JC pet peeve #38

People who delete the asking price once it's sold.

Which is only surpassed by JC pet peeve #11

People who need you to PM them to know the asking price.

If a cue sold, and didn't involve you, is the price your business? A lot of collectors want it private, so no one can tattle to the wife

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If a cue sold, and didn't involve you, is the price your business? A lot of collectors want it private, so no one can tattle to the wife

I agree, I don't care about the price, although it would be interesting to know - it's not my business. I simply enjoy looking at different cues and it bugs me when I read a description and I want to see the cue - but I can't.