Custom cue for 600.00 or less?

Racing-Robbie

Registered
Looking for a custom cue maker that isn't outrageous. Shooting with a meucci now and would like to have a curly maple cue. Love the wood design.

Thanks.

YBA

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would check out Blackpearl (Al Bautista). He makes real nice cues at the right price. I'm sure he can get something in your ball park.

Cheers

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not to take away from Mr Bautista, but if Curly Maple is the only real spec you deem critical I think there are ALOT of cuemakers here that could easily do that for under $600.

PDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Long shot, but get ahold of Pete Ohman with Omen cues or jeff Onley. I have seen amazing curly maple from these two. I'm sure there are others too, but these two came to mind first.

JOEY 300

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Custom cue for under $600

i bought a nice dale perry on e-bay......iam very happy with the price.....the joint is wood to wood so the hit is soft.....he says he will make a custom cue for $500.....pretty much how you want it......many members here dont like the name but you cant beat his prices for what you get........joey

Brickcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Something like this. I have the curly maple cue with 2 shafts if interested.

Thanks,
Alex Brick

IMG_0220.jpg

Russell Cues

Maverick Cue Builder
Silver Member
I have this cue for sale under your price cap.

Attachments

• 100_0632.jpg
    100_0632.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 862
  • 100_0634 (912 x 608).jpg
    100_0634 (912 x 608).jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 844
  • 100_0633.jpg
    100_0633.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 859

Espartaco_7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go larry vigus!!!!

Try Larry aka 63KCode. Makes beautiful cues at the right price. You can´t go wrong with him.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Try Larry aka 63KCode. Makes beautiful cues at the right price. You can´t go wrong with him.

I agree with this 100%. I'm very happy with both of my purchases. It was the first time I ever bought any cue without hitting a ball. I'll never buy another cue to replace mine and I'll never sell them. Perfect cues for me.....in my opinion.

If all that you are worried about is curly maple then it really doesn't matter who makes your cue or what kind it is. I would be more focused on quality and craftsmanship myself. I would also make sure the cuemaker is capable of doing what you want on every detail.......and I'm sure that most on here are capable of that or very very close.

daxe

custom cues & repair
Silver Member
I have some new<<< CURLY COKERS >>>

IN YOUR PRICE RANGE

Attachments

• coker cues 001.jpg
    coker cues 001.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 232