custom cue maker in pittsburgh...

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Joss Color of Money

this may also help you fellas help me.

im after a custom similiar to the joss-n7 color of money cue. i had one when i was a kid before my eye issues and that would have some nostalgia for me. now, i am wanting to add some mother of pearl windows in the butt area. i also would like to add some steel rings somewhere and inlay some manufactured diamonds. finally i want the bumper made of polyurethene. here is the background on the custom stuff. mother of pearl inlays: my car and motorcycle both have white diamond paint (cadillac mother of pearl paint). manufactured diamond inlays: i am an engineer in the road construction and mineing industries and we use manufactured diamond in the cutters.(mine will be shiney of course). polyurethene bumper: this is also a material we use in these industries and it continues my theme(its also more durable than rubber. something i can actually make the mold for it myself). steel rings: this is something i incorporated in one of my roller designs to combat excessive wear on rollers when there are belt tracking issues.

i obviously take my work too serious, but i would would have a reminder in my hand to apply the same work ethic to better my game. i appreciate the help.

thank again.

Jerry Rauenzahn has made Joss COM tribute cues for two of his better customers. He can make the variation you are asking for and his price is very, very reasonable. I have known Jerry since 1971 and he makes a great cue. Give him a call...tell him Wedge sent you!!!

basid

BTW, Ralph Chomer (sp) who owns Blackie's Billiards in Sharon, PA (50 miles North of Pitts) make a nice Sneky Pete. He is probably making custom cues by now. Ralph is a nice guy and does good work. Blackie's is a "real" pool hall, nice people and good monthly tournaments.

I believe Ralph passed away

jcs003

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jerry Rauenzahn has made Joss COM tribute cues for two of his better customers. He can make the variation you are asking for and his price is very, very reasonable. I have known Jerry since 1971 and he makes a great cue. Give him a call...tell him Wedge sent you!!!

thanks wedge, and all the others. i think mr. jerry Rauenzahn is the guy for me. if there is anything else i need to know feel free to add.

thanks again,

john

jcs003

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i just spoke with mr. raunzahn and we will get started on the concept design phase. he said to make him a drawing. i assume he wants a rendition of what i want it to look like. can anyone get me in the right direction so i dont cause confusion.

thanks,

john

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
The right direction

i just spoke with mr. raunzahn and we will get started on the concept design phase. he said to make him a drawing. i assume he wants a rendition of what i want it to look like. can anyone get me in the right direction so i dont cause confusion.

thanks,

john

If you are confused about what Jerry wants just call him or email him. He is very easy to deal with and will not mind at all if you call with questions.

Hope this helps

Wedge

topcat1953

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cuemaker

Jerry Rauenzahn is a superb cuemaker and any cue built by him is well worth the dollar.

You do have Dan DeCola in your backyard who also builds a superior product. 412-257-7600