(8)$3250
(9)SOLD
(10)$2850
(11)SOLD
(12)SOLD
(13)SOLD
(14)$750
(15)SOLD

All listing price incl shipping worldwide.
If you have any question, please feel free to ask.
We're located in Taiwan. Have references and vouchers if needed. Thanks for looking!

Payment: Bank wire transfer, or PayPal add 4.5%

Mr. Pocket Cue Shop

#LevelUpYourGame

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 1,025
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 1,028
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,013
Last edited:

Lyndy1212

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
International shipping is no big deal. Just use FedEx express and fully insure. Might cost around $150.00 to get it there quickly and safely. But at 10k it’s just the cost of doing business. Lots of cue addicts in Taiwan and mainland China. You’ll run into just as many complaints and problems shipping domestically lol.

Eastcoastsfr

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
International shipping is no big deal. Just use FedEx express and fully insure. Might cost around $150.00 to get it there quickly and safely. But at 10k it’s just the cost of doing business. Lots of cue addicts in Taiwan and mainland China. You’ll run into just as many complaints and problems shipping domestically lol.
Problem is I know a guy who knows Dennis. Sooo.. that call is soon to be made

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You guys are very suspicious of this post but I did a deal with the seller last year and he’s legit. There’s a reason he’s a gold member. Plus how many people criticizing are actually going to purchase?
So send $10K to Taiwan and just suppose you never get the cue.
What is your recourse with someone in a foreign country?
And no I'm not going to buy any cues.

Billiardscollec

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
You have a legit question. In the deal I was the seller and he trusted me and the deal went fine-good communication, quick response. I guess you have to do your research. This guy is on Facebook and sells cues regularly, but to your point, there has to be a comfort level. I recommend not purchasing internationally if you can't verify previous sales to other customers from the seller. My beef is that the same person that's asking for the paperwork (which is not needed to verify the cue because a picture and a phone call to Dennis will do it) and is calling to his guy who knows Dennis is probably not going to seriously consider buying the cue, so what is the purpose of posting and creating unwarranted issues for a legit seller. I mean if you are asking if there's paperwork then to me that implies there's actual interest in the cue but if you are asking for the purpose of tire kicking, that's not right.

Last edited:

RAMIII

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hey guys, I've corresponded with Ed and his communication and honesty was great. I don't believe there's any reason to doubt his legitimacy based upon where he lives. PayPal will give you a protected recourse should anything go awry. He has a great reputation and should be trusted in my opinion. He deserves to be tested respectfully.

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
137   0   0

First off, yes I’d understand there might be more risks buying and having cues ship overseas.

But the seller / OP has offered two options. If you wanna save fees you can go the bank wire route. If you wanna stay protected that’s what paypal is for, you pay the extra 5% and you get protected.

If you’re not going to buy any cues from overseas or Taiwan, feel free to move on and not start knocking on his sale post.

I’ve been buying & selling cues on AZ and through email since 2009. Almost 90% of my cues are shipped from Taipei City, Taiwan. And 10% are shipped from CA by my partner/friend there. And I’ve built a reputation here on AZ that most buyers send payments as gift so they can save fees and check my feedback, never had an issue. And what’s the issue with buying cues overseas?

And btw, Ed is a nice guy and a very quite reputable seller here in Taiwan. I can attest if anything goes wrong, he will stand by his product for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pakektelor

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0

Billiardscollec

RAMIII

timothysoong

ShootPool1967

Much appreciate for your kindly words!
I believe that "honest people deserve everyone’s respect", especially on business.
Just like Tim says, I'll stand by my product in confidence all the time.
If you have any question just feel free to ask me. Thanks for your attention on my post.

Ed / Mr. Pocket Cue Shop