Custom Jacoby Old Growth Oak/Cocobolo Beauty!

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This cue is the final phase of about a dozen customs I designed with the Jacoby people over the last couple years, to be superior players made of rare old growth oak which I supplied and paired with exotic wood grips. Out of a group of four, I am offering two. All have linen phenolic butt caps and joint collars and double black linen joint sleeves. Joint pin is 3/8x10 brass. Here is the one with cocobolo grip. The other has a curly maple grip. will post pictures of it soon as well. Price is $650 firm, no trades. these won't last. They are one of a kind and come with full Jacoby warranty. Message me if interested. Tips are 12.9 mm and I will set the cue to your preferred weight before shipping. This cocobolo cue pictured is SOLD.
thumbnail_FullSizeRender.jpg
 
Last edited:
One left, curly maple grip/oak cue, new, full warranty. 100+ year old oak forearm. Old growth, plays fantastic. Delivered at your exact preferred weight.
thumbnail_FullSizeRender.jpg

thumbnail_FullSizeRender-4.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg
 
Monthly bump on a one of a kind custom. You will love this cue. Cue comes with full warranty.
 
Have this curly maple grip cue and one with Honduran rosewood grip. Selling only one at this time. Take your pick.
thumbnail_FullSizeRender.jpg
 
One left for sale. Curly grip or Honduran Rosewood cue, take your pick. Looks like the Honduran cue may be gone soon.
 
Have another large order of customs pending the end of the month. Can let one of these go. Going to keep one, not sure which one. Choice still available.
 
Keeping one. Make up my mind, take your pick. I can't decide, they are both beauties. You get full warranty with either cue.
 
UPDATE; All cues sold accept for the Honduran rosewood grip cue. Was hoping to keep it but will offer here briefly. The cue plays terrific. I have played it for about 30 minutes and just love it. Buyer will get full warranty with this one. Cue is new, mint and one of a kind. It is the last cue pictured here, $650 shipped.
 
Back
Top