dallas/ft worth

Ball-Buster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Where can I find cheap one pocket in Dallas or Ft Worth tonight or tomorrow night?
Anyone? Thanks yall.

Txstang1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
best place to go in dallas is ck's on skillman. that's all they play up there during the days. after 6pm most of them leave so you need to get there before then. and when i say best place, i mean for action....not the equipment lol

Ball-Buster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks TX! I saw a guy who now lives in Texas, back in Kansas City last month. He mentioned that place.
Anywhere else? Ideas?

Last edited:

jeffj2h

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This same question was posted about 3-4 weeks ago. My response was the Bert Kinister likes to hang out at Rack Daddy's on Coit in the afternoons and play cheap 1P sets. His contact info is at bertkinister.com

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This same question was posted about 3-4 weeks ago. My response was the Bert Kinister likes to hang out at Rack Daddy's on Coit in the afternoons and play cheap 1P sets. His contact info is at bertkinister.com

why would you do that to someone you don't know?:D

9-ball B

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
???

Because he knows that Bert will play cheap social pool and see how it goes. Nowadays everyone wants to know your handicap or make 5 phone calls before playing $10-20 one hole, so I understand where you are coming from.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Because he knows that Bert will play cheap social pool and see how it goes. Nowadays everyone wants to know your handicap or make 5 phone calls before playing $10-20 one hole, so I understand where you are coming from.

Kinister is no differant. He will play for fun and try and sell you dvd's.

jeffj2h

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Bert invented old school. He grew up in the culture of gambling cheap sets to make you stronger. If someone is willing to gamble with him at 1P he will gladly share some tips. And believe me knows a million of them. Very creative. Any time I say "Bert, what in the world do I do in this situation; there's nothing!", he has an answer and by god it makes sense.