Dan Harriman's Cue Sports Prep Academy

Meucciplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi,

after reading 34 pages of this thread I was crying. Yes, weeping ... crying. Not a single person signed up for this great Academy. I will be the first one to do so, yessir. I do have a few issues, though:

• I need to start with the CIA (or was it NSA, CID, DIA ...). I keep confusing these important subsets of the Harriman Academy. Why? My language skills are lacking. When I read those beautiful, cautious, respectful pieces of art interjected into this thread by the great DH ... I simply want to be taught real English by absolutely nobody else than this great master of the English language. Will that be possible?

• Sadly, the great master plonked me years ago. So, Professor Justin, you will have to establish contact.

• I am highly interested in Linear Pool. Great that you finally found a fitting name for this formerly sexually one-sided sport.

• I have to admit that I am what you might call a honky. You might even call me not worthy due to my whitey genes. My face is white as a sheet. I promise to never try to become a Mosconi Cup player. I suppose blackfacing is not appropriate either. My beard will not be a pretty sight wearing a hijab, mind you. If you require me to join the ranks of the underprivileged before being accepted, I will try to borrow one, though.

• I promise to do my best never mentioning the number 626, the names John and/or Schmidt nor any other JS with broken/non-existing video proof of non-existing high runs. I will only accept 200 runs on Diamonds with video as proof.

• Please draw the money from my Russian bank account. Otherwise, you could pick up the cash personally in Cuba, if you so prefer. A free cigar will be yers* in that case.

Yours truly,

Meucci von Clownstick

*starting to learn already

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi,

after reading 34 pages of this thread I was crying. Yes, weeping ... crying. Not a single person signed up for this great Academy. I will be the first one to do so, yessir. I do have a few issues, though:

• I need to start with the CIA (or was it NSA, CID, DIA ...). I keep confusing these important subsets of the Harriman Academy. Why? My language skills are lacking. When I read those beautiful, cautious, respectful pieces of art interjected into this thread by the great DH ... I simply want to be taught real English by absolutely nobody else than this great master of the English language. Will that be possible?

• Sadly, the great master plonked me years ago. So, Professor Justin, you will have to establish contact.

• I am highly interested in Linear Pool. Great that you finally found a fitting name for this formerly sexually one-sided sport.

• I have to admit that I am what you might call a honky. You might even call me not worthy due to my whitey genes. My face is white as a sheet. I promise to never try to become a Mosconi Cup player. I suppose blackfacing is not appropriate either. My beard will not be a pretty sight wearing a hijab, mind you. If you require me to join the ranks of the underprivileged before being accepted, I will try to borrow one, though.

• I promise to do my best never mentioning the number 626, the names John and/or Schmidt nor any other JS with broken/non-existing video proof of non-existing high runs. I will only accept 200 runs on Diamonds with video as proof.

• Please draw the money from my Russian bank account. Otherwise, you could pick up the cash personally in Cuba, if you so prefer. A free cigar will be yers* in that case.

Yours truly,

Meucci von Clownstick

Your the real-eyehawk.

So badass.

telinoz

Registered
I understand those slow to reply to the Legit question pertaining to 14.1, kinda humid environment the social media is.
Nobody takes you seriously mate.
Your rep is in the garbage, of your own making.

Justin is beyond a joke and has trolled you this entire time.

Jayson Shaw will play you anytime, you ducked him.
This whole forum knows it.

Best thing for you now is to log off.
For good.

Go and enjoy life, social media and the internet is not for you.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nobody takes you seriously mate.
Your rep is in the garbage, of your own making.

Justin is beyond a joke and has trolled you this entire time.

Jayson Shaw will play you anytime, you ducked him.
This whole forum knows it.

Best thing for you now is to log off.
For good.

Go and enjoy life, social media and the internet is not for you.
Screenshot_20230517-140335.jpg

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
Short skirts and striped stockings and pigtails?
Javascript and HTML

Too many of the shot diagram tools are using obsolete technology.
Based on available technology today, shot diagramming tools should be equivalent to billiard game aiming software.

The javascript library I am using is: https://jsxgraph.uni-bayreuth.de/wp/index.html

Your welcome to join the research party.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Hi,

Yours truly,

Meucci von Clownstick

take a bow mr von clownshtick
bravo