Dangerous trick shot question

briankenobi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Practice this more. LOL The angle you shoot the cue ball can help in not hitting the persons face. Meaning have it lower. You will be literally shooting up at a higher angle, but the cue ball falls back and doesn't hit anything. I normally don't do this shot in shows because there are so many variables that can go wrong and this is someones face.

Hope that helps.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I don't believe it actually happened.

Where's the affidavit?

Video can be manipulated.

Is chapstick involved?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Iron Mike

I saw somebody do this shot with Iron Mike having the chalk in their mouth and the cue ball fired at Mike or the object ball over his mouth. This is maybe the world's worst idea! If you do this shot make sure the person laying on the table is fat, slow, and nonviolent. Ex con former world champion boxers aren't recommended. They aren't ever old enough or slow enough they can't hurt you bad!

Hu

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
We have all seen the shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=kWDjpHXLgjQ

I've tried this with a box about 6 times. A little bottom seems to make it roll down the face, little top makes it fly away and a faster shot.

Anyways I thought I should ask for any friendly advice before I do this one.

Stories are good too...

HA! I got you now Balls. Proof of your lies, because your post was written Pre 9:38 pm EST on sep. 6th and prior to that time I had never seen this shot performed, so boom.

Iron mike is, fun fact, sure, a fan of DMT...Something else I learned today. He went up another notch in my book. I’ve always been a huge fan though.

Balls

Big Brass Balls
Silver Member
well, that was interesting

Practice this more. LOL The angle you shoot the cue ball can help in not hitting the persons face. Meaning have it lower. You will be literally shooting up at a higher angle, but the cue ball falls back and doesn't hit anything. I normally don't do this shot in shows because there are so many variables that can go wrong and this is someones face.

Hope that helps.

Thanks for the response Brian.

I practiced the shot with my box a good 20 or so more times until I thought i had it down.. Head at the first diamond, about a half diamond in, worked good with 3 or 4 chalks, ok.. I thought I was ready.

But I didn't have control of the crowd around me as I managed to get the very pretty and large beasted young lady with the girls jacked up to lay down on the table.
?
That was a mistake.

But hey, keep going.. I get down for the shot and my "shot picture" is her lips around a chalk cube. I guess the ball was on there too but, whole different view then that box for sure. Whole head there and it's laughing. I miscued and we agreed to practice again.

Oh the rest of you, yeah you wish there was a video. I'll do my best to keep trying even if it takes months of tries and hey, I have this feeling I might just do it on my home table, so I might try that for a month or two...

Big thumbs up to the women of trick shot artists!

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I am so thankful this isn't my real life. What a bunch of nonsense.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I'm just going to stop.

It's not worth it.

Last edited:

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Because it's just so unbelievable.

True story and I'll keep you abreast of what I can.

You lost me at "...very pretty and large beasted young lady with the girls jacked up ..."

No way, not in Detroit. All the hotties left long ago.

Unless that isn't a typo and she is a large beast.