Danny Basavich vs Allen Hopkins Match up?

cor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've heard rumor of this matchup on Saturday somewhere in Jersey. Anybody have solid news, (place, time) or even if this is real or just pool hall gossip.

Just curious - would like to see them play.
 
cor said:
I've heard rumor of this matchup on Saturday somewhere in Jersey. Anybody have solid news, (place, time) or even if this is real or just pool hall gossip.

Just curious - would like to see them play.

INtresting matchup!!
 
cor said:
I've heard rumor of this matchup on Saturday somewhere in Jersey. Anybody have solid news, (place, time) or even if this is real or just pool hall gossip.

Just curious - would like to see them play.

Danny's based out of Empire Billiards, and Allen's right near AC Billiards in Egg Harbor. I can't think of another room they might match up in in South Jersey. I'd try calling one of the rooms to see if anyone knows anything there.

Empire Billiards 609 267 2300
AC Billiards 609 645 7576
 
Well > I heard he (Danny) was giving lessons in Edison so the location could be anywhere in that area as well.

Sharky B's, Edison B,...
 
Back
Top