What a treat!! Danny is such a great personality and his stories are always intertaining and bring back in clear detail the personalities and events from back in the day.
His book, Road Player was just a great read. Lots of fun and I didn't want to put it down.
The DVD is full of excellent pool with matches between Danny and several great players and the interview he does with Ralf Souquet and Keith is just hilarious. Keith is very open and up front. He is who he is and he puts on no airs. Danny is a very bright person. He is very straight-forward... tells things as he sees them, but does so with discretion and on occasion self-depreciating humor. He is a story telling master.
I hope the follow-up DVD is completed soon.
Very much worth the money and the time spent watching the DVD and reading the book. How I'd love to be in a group with Danny, Keith, Incardona, Buddy, and others telling road stories late into the night and this DVD was almost like being there. Danny on DVD, whether telling stories or commentating for a match on Accu-Stats is just gold!
Thanks Danny. Your stories are important to the pool world.
I gotta get in my plug here; I wish Mark Wilson was still doing Derby City w/Danny. Great pair.
His book, Road Player was just a great read. Lots of fun and I didn't want to put it down.
The DVD is full of excellent pool with matches between Danny and several great players and the interview he does with Ralf Souquet and Keith is just hilarious. Keith is very open and up front. He is who he is and he puts on no airs. Danny is a very bright person. He is very straight-forward... tells things as he sees them, but does so with discretion and on occasion self-depreciating humor. He is a story telling master.
I hope the follow-up DVD is completed soon.
Very much worth the money and the time spent watching the DVD and reading the book. How I'd love to be in a group with Danny, Keith, Incardona, Buddy, and others telling road stories late into the night and this DVD was almost like being there. Danny on DVD, whether telling stories or commentating for a match on Accu-Stats is just gold!
Thanks Danny. Your stories are important to the pool world.
I gotta get in my plug here; I wish Mark Wilson was still doing Derby City w/Danny. Great pair.
Last edited: