Danny Diliberto in NC

Fast Davie NC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Guys,

Danny will be in the Western North Carolina area in the next 2 weeks. Danny is a great friend and I want to bump his stay with me on his way to Chicago!!! He is available for group and private lessons and pool room owners can even take advantage of his wonderful exibitions!!! We are willing to go to other places and states close by within a 4-6 hour range of driving time. Please PM me if you have an interest and I can give you more information and you can talk with Danny personally too. Lets support pool and the people with world class knowledge and fun times in a very tough time for everyone. Just talking with Danny is great, But the lessons and expos are even better! There aren't many "Old Timers" left, Take advantage of this stuff! Thanks!

SPINDOKTOR

lool wtf??
Silver Member
his cuzzzz Dave plays in a local hall....he was talking but him just the other day ^^

Hey Guys,

Danny will be in the Western North Carolina area in the next 2 weeks. Danny is a great friend and I want to bump his stay with me on his way to Chicago!!! He is available for group and private lessons and pool room owners can even take advantage of his wonderful exibitions!!! We are willing to go to other places and states close by within a 4-6 hour range of driving time. Please PM me if you have an interest and I can give you more information and you can talk with Danny personally too. Lets support pool and the people with world class knowledge and fun times in a very tough time for everyone. Just talking with Danny is great, But the lessons and expos are even better! There aren't many "Old Timers" left, Take advantage of this stuff! Thanks!

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
Wish I had the time to come out there to get some 14.1 pointers, but I am as tied up as can be now :(

I was off work Friday-Monday this week and I worked Friday, Saturday and Monday. Sunday I played pool in the league at 4 and didn't stop playing till 1am....I didn't even sit down or get a beer I was so happy to actually have time to play for a little bit.

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Danny Diliberto teaching

$50.00 Per Hour

That is a heck of a bargain. :thumbup:

And I think he will let you video it, if you have the equipment. At least he let them do it up here in Chicago.

One guy has had several lessons from Danny and called me a few weeks ago and said he wanted to do 8 hours when Danny gets up here again. He has seen his game take off after only a few sessions with Danny.

I was lucky enough to win our 14.1 league with a record of 22-8. My handicap went up 35 points during the last session which is quite a jump. (the more you win, the higher your target score). Watching all of Danny's lessons sure didn't hurt.;)

Mantool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Guys,

Sure would be great if he could make it to Milwaukee:) I'm just not sure if I could wrangle up enough people to make it worth his while.

I had a 2 hour lesson with Danny about a year ago. I can honestly say, meeting Danny has been the greatest thing I have done related to pool.
$50 an hour is a steal.

Can anyone confirm when he will be in the Chicago area? I am hoping for 2 hours on a Monday. June 1st, or June 8th??? Would it be at Red Shoes?

Nate

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
Sure would be great if he could make it to Milwaukee:) I'm just not sure if I could wrangle up enough people to make it worth his while.

I had a 2 hour lesson with Danny about a year ago. I can honestly say, meeting Danny has been the greatest thing I have done related to pool.
$50 an hour is a steal.

Can anyone confirm when he will be in the Chicago area? I am hoping for 2 hours on a Monday. June 1st, or June 8th??? Would it be at Red Shoes?

Nate

sorry to hijack this thread, but it is all about Danny, so ....

Nate:

spoke to Danny yesterday and now he thinks he might be up here by Monday and then hit Indianapolis and North Carolina on the way home.

I have one guy who is doing 8 hours with Danny on Tuesday.
Another guy just sent an email about 2 hours but no time or place yet.
What is good for you? Red Shoes is probably good.