Danny Harriman vs. Shane McMinn 12/18/21 Clash at the Colosseum Day 1

Shuddy

Diamond Dave’s babysitter
Silver Member
The same difficulty occurs when you compare Danny Harriman's posts from years ago with his recent posts...

Example from 2007
... I have watched John's recording of his run and he makes it look easy, what a great champion he is. I thought maybe I will make a commentary of my little 156 if anyone would be interested pM me back and I might get a hacker to show me how to display it here on the computer.
Your's truly, Danny Harriman (Bob Jewett's 14.1 challenge Champ)
Yeah, that writing style is quite a contrast to his current posts.

Shuddy

Silver Member
I didn't graduate high school
Research is for bookworms
Might wanna research bud !

I know about the chalk throwing incident, the talking interference, I’ve read enough of his posts to know there’s probably a little bit of spotlight bitterness, that he talks match results vs. practice high runs, etc, etc. It’s specifically the way he writes. That post from 2007 is coherent and even self-deprecating. His recent posts are almost stream of consciousness stuff with phonetic spelling and the works.

While his posting persona has changed, recent videos of him playing show the same seemingly polite, well-dressed, and somehow “immune to aging” dude.

Shuddy

Silver Member
he probably likes trolling as much as we all do, he just takes it to the h,n,l
That did occur to me, and to be honest, if that’s the case, I’m kind of a little bit jealous; 250-ish pages of trolling JS’ 626. Brilliant.

I would really like to meet him. He seems like an interesting guy, and I bet he can talk pool.

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know about the chalk throwing incident, the talking interference, I’ve read enough of his posts to know there’s probably a little bit of spotlight bitterness, that he talks match results vs. practice high runs, etc, etc. It’s specifically the way he writes. That post from 2007 is coherent and even self-deprecating. His recent posts are almost stream of consciousness stuff with phonetic spelling and the works.

While his posting persona has changed, recent videos of him playing show the same seemingly polite, well-dressed, and somehow “immune to aging” dude.
Yeah he is playing good for sure! Good for him glad he is back out

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That did occur to me, and to be honest, if that’s the case, I’m kind of a little bit jealous; 250-ish pages of trolling JS’ 626. Brilliant.

I would really like to meet him. He seems like an interesting guy, and I bet he can talk pool.
Be careful what you ask for. ;)

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I just went and watched some of his matches on YouTube, and based on what I’ve seen, he’d be such a great ambassador for the sport; he’s handsome, dresses well, conducts himself well, plays lights out, looks like he stays fit. Then he posts stuff like this:

Again, it’s not the message, it’s the way he writes. I just can’t reconcile the above with what I’ve seen of him in interviews and his matches. It kind of reminds me of the videos I’ve been posting, where I’m slowing developing this character who wants to help people but has no idea what he’s talking about. It’s nothing like me in real life. I’d love to actually meet him and see what he’s really like.
I see u like to make politically correct posts, u also enjoy posting1 of my posts here on az - and try to take it out of context, u didn't get too far. U'ill' never know what I'm really like, I never asked for yer help - my condolences to anyone that does. I am slowly developing this character who learns that politically correct people are the virus. Makes sense that u admit to having a split personality - what u post here on this forum IS REAL LIFE and cannot be erased - remember that. Also it makes sense that yer not interested in the message - again my condolences to u. U want to help people (plural) but have no idea, I am sure u have no opinion about why the Shaw 714 will be available for sale to the Public and the 626 claim - is nothing more than that. Shuddy to think of the difference between an unedited 714 ball run vs that of a chopped video - in relation to yer frenz' at the ake news 626 media aka 'the woke virus media'.

Last edited:

Shuddy

Silver Member
I see u like to make politically correct posts, u also enjoy posting1 of my posts here on az - and try to take it out of context, u didn't get too far. U'ill' never know what I'm really like, I never asked for yer help - my condolences to anyone that does. I am slowly developing this character who learns that politically correct people are the virus. Makes sense that u admit to having a split personality - what u post here on this forum IS REAL LIFE and cannot be erased - remember that. Also it makes sense that yer not interested in the message - again my condolences to u. U want to help people (plural) but have no idea, I am sure u have no opinion about why the Shaw 714 will be available for sale to the Public and the 626 claim - is nothing more than that. Shuddy to think of the difference between an unedited 714 ball run vs that of a chopped video - in relation to yer frenz' at the ake news 626 media aka 'the woke virus media'.
Wowsers. Have a look at my post history. Most of my posts have been defending the 714 from attack, or at least giving them the benefit of the doubt, and praising them for streaming everything live as well as (hopefully soon) making the video available for anyone to buy. I’m also one of the people that is frustrated by not being able to se the 626. I also watched the entire 714 live.

And by the way, I mentioned you as one of the people I’d like to see play at the Legends event. I’m not trolling. Everything I’ve seen of you seems legit. I was serious when I said you seemed to me like a good ambassador for the sport; polite on screen, dress well, stay fit, etc. And I enjoy watching you play pool.

And your response to that is to call me politically correct and a troll? :( I need some ice cream.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wowsers. Have a look at my post history. Most of my posts have been defending the 714 from attack, or at least giving them the benefit of the doubt, and praising them for streaming everything live as well as (hopefully soon) making the video available for anyone to buy. I’m also one of the people that is frustrated by not being able to se the 626. I also watched the entire 714 live.

And by the way, I mentioned you as one of the people I’d like to see play at the Legends event. I’m not trolling. Everything I’ve seen of you seems legit. I was serious when I said you seemed to me like a good ambassador for the sport; polite on screen, dress well, stay fit, etc. And I enjoy watching you play pool.

And your response to that is to call me politically correct and a troll? :( I need some ice cream.
He's a psychopath, and his poor reading comprehension skills make him feel attacked even when he's being complimented. Then he is tries to demonstrate some type of "alpha" BS by saying he can beat you in a boxing ring. HAHAHA. He's challenged me to box him a long time ago, he's a real piece of work.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member

with no sprinkles on top - that is for Winners lol. Also that was not j.s.'s 62six - but more Willie Mosconi's 526 - the record was not set - only to have a paper champion and his spinsters' try and steal it. Yer not genuine - end of yer story.

puma122

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
with no sprinkles on top - that is for Winners lol. Also that was not j.s.'s 62six - but more Willie Mosconi's 526 - the record was not set - only to have a paper champion and his spinsters' try and steal it. Yer not genuine - end of yer story.
Many are politically correct because they do not feel it's appropriate to say in a public forum what they really think of you based on how you post. (I am guessing you don't care) I fall into that bucket of politically correct\dancing around the truth posts where you have come back and attacked me. After counseling, I got over it, so don't worry. (That was a joke, perhaps not funny to most, but was to me and that is what matters)

Shuddy

Silver Member
I’m so confused. I am genuine, or at least I think I am. I agreed with you about the video of the 626 not being available. Why do you want to have a boxing match with me because I complimented you and your game, and agree that it’s shitty that no one can see the 626?

Shuddy

Silver Member
Many are politically correct because they do not feel it's appropriate to say in a public forum what they really think of you based on how you post. (I am guessing you don't care) I fall into that bucket of politically correct\dancing around the truth posts where you have come back and attacked me. After counseling, I got over it, so don't worry. (That was a joke, perhaps not funny to most, but was to me and that is what matters)
I wasn’t even trying to be polite. The interviews I’ve seen with @Dan Harriman show him to be a gentle, well spoken guy. And that doesn’t seem to match with his posts here, as evidenced by wanting to fight me for complimenting him. I don’t want to fight you, Dan! Can we have a coffee instead? Or a green tea?

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I’m so confused. I am genuine, or at least I think I am. I agreed with you about the video of the 626 not being available. Why do you want to have a boxing match with me because I complimented you and your game, and agree that it’s shitty that no one can see the 626?
maybe thats what registered sex offenders do

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I wasn’t even trying to be polite. The interviews I’ve seen with @Dan Harriman show him to be a gentle, well spoken guy. And that doesn’t seem to match with his posts here, as evidenced by wanting to fight me for complimenting him. I don’t want to fight you, Dan! Can we have a coffee instead? Or a green tea?
no gracy, u look like such a polite person until i read yer post's. yer correct - u r confused.

SmoothStroke

Swim for the win.
Silver Member
Spike his coffee with Ex-Lax and Metamucil. Then hop in the ring and kick the crap out of him.
Maybe he will loosen up. I would pay to watch that shit show.
Or hug it out and go Politically Correct.