Darrin Hill 8 pointer and Spitz Davis conversion both wrapless firesales!!!

jbravo2984

~{BULL DURHAM CUES}~
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Looking to get both $old ea. shipped. Both in good played condition with some light bluing on the shafts. Both have 1 ivory ferrule W/kamui black tip and 1 non ivory with a triangle/le pro tip. Shafts are all full size when new as neither have been played much nor sanded.

Cocobolo 8 pointer darrin hill has 4 hi curly points with blk/grn/orange/blk veneers and 4 low coco points w/out veneers. Coco handle and 4 coco windows in the butt sleeve. Fancy ringwork at all positions. Both shafts straight as new. Couple of very small dings at the very bottom edge of the the black phenolic butt cap. Joint pin is brass 3/8x10. Juma joint collar.

Tulipwood and ebony Spitz cue from Davis blank. Buck horn joint, modified 3/8x10 joint pin. Fancy stitch ringwork at all positions. Four tulipwood points into ebony with blk/lime green/lt green/maple veneers. Segmented ebony handle, tulipwood butt sleeve. Old growth shaft has been played and has a roll to it but still is very playable and feels great.
78a2ae7f.jpg

ffc35513.jpg

97b3385e.jpg

28789705.jpg

cabafd15.jpg

1a48f288.jpg

1bd095ba.jpg

d96871db.jpg

817c1020.jpg

Last edited:

jbravo2984

~{BULL DURHAM CUES}~
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I don't have a scale at the moment so If i had to guess, I'd say the spitz is right at 19oz with a balance point of 19"...
The hill, somewhere between 19 & 19.5oz with balance point of 18.25-18.5"...

jbravo2984

~{BULL DURHAM CUES}~
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Lots trade offers, but I really need cash right now so I can get back and forth to my new job... I'll take a look at partial trades, they could even be mostly cue, if I feel I can move what you're offering quickly, but these to cues should be gone before you can say "steal of the day". Hopefully the market has recovered a little since Xmas... We'll see!

SOULHASSORROW

MoreTROLLSonAZthanWarcrft
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
110   1   0
Theses are actual STEALS Joe, not like other deals where they say steals but are still trying to get retail prices lol. GL with the sale man.