DCC 2009 14.1 Challenge

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The Derby City Classic 14.1 Challenge is going to be pretty much like 2008 with a few changes. The play-offs of the top eight qualifiers will be to 100 points with an extension for a high run in progress. Pat Fleming is offering a bonus for high runs on the TV table of $500 for 100 balls and $1000 for 150 balls, provided that the shooter provides commentary later. There is a separate bonus of $1000 for the first run of 200 during the competition.

Prelims will be on two tables starting on Sunday and going through Wednesday. Entry is $100 for 12 attempts at a high run. Each player may enter only once. Finals will be on Thursday and Friday, with a schedule that fits between the other events.
 
Thanks for the info Bob. I didn't see anything on the website about it so I was worried they weren't going to have it this year. I'm looking forward to it.
 
Back
Top