DCC banks finals and semifinals

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was watching the last 6 or 8 matches and the players really started getting tired at the end. The play was still great and it looked as though any of the last 3 could win it.
I wish I had asked Alex how important he thought the last Bye he got was in winning.
It forced Ronnie Alcano and John Brumbeck to have to play an extra game against each other while he rested and refreshed.
He looked just a hair less tired than John and Ronnie at the end.
I didn't think anyone could stop John this year after watching him play some of his matches but I think even though he is in very good shape for his age, that it was a factor at the very end.
 
yea

I was watching the last 6 or 8 matches and the players really started getting tired at the end. The play was still great and it looked as though any of the last 3 could win it.
I wish I had asked Alex how important he thought the last Bye he got was in winning.
It forced Ronnie Alcano and John Brumbeck to have to play an extra game against each other while he rested and refreshed.
He looked just a hair less tired than John and Ronnie at the end.
I didn't think anyone could stop John this year after watching him play some of his matches but I think even though he is in very good shape for his age, that it was a factor at the very end.

I watched him and Alcano play, and John just looked completely wiped out. I sat there for several hours watching matches. John's play, and shot making, is far superior to everyone right now. I know some people might not agree with me, but most will. A lot of the top bank players made comments this week about him being one of the best ever. His focus, and stroke, are absolutely amazing.
 
DCC Banks

I watched him and Alcano play, and John just looked completely wiped out. I sat there for several hours watching matches. John's play, and shot making, is far superior to everyone right now. I know some people might not agree with me, but most will. A lot of the top bank players made comments this week about him being one of the best ever. His focus, and stroke, are absolutely amazing.

Most of the great bank pool players I ever watched hit the balls 100 miles per hour and slugged them into the pockets , John plays center pocket with speed control on more shots than anyone I ever watched.
 
Back
Top