DCC Casino Room Mate?

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
Hal said for this price below they can stick it...

I fully agree with that. $199 and $299 a night. haha..

How about the ones who got in on the S01HDCC rate? Anyone care to tell how much per night it is on that code? I would like to get an idea.

I was thinking about attending this year as I missed last year, I think. They start to run together for me in my old age of 25. lol.

But there's no way I'm going to spend $200 to $300 per night for 8 days without a backer for action. and I'm not interested in the 20 minute drive back and forth everyday.

Anyone that I know or has heard of me looking for a room mate that already has a room in the casino?

PM me and I'll give you my number or call me if you already have it.

Thanks,
Josh Hillard
 
The prices I received were $105 weeknight, $130 for the weekend, which I hope is only Fri and Sat. Good luck. If you have a players club card it could be cheaper also.
 
poolandpokerman said:
The prices I received were $105 weeknight, $130 for the weekend, which I hope is only Fri and Sat. Good luck. If you have a players club card it could be cheaper also.


Thanks for the info.. That's almost $40 more per night and almost double the price on the weekend as to the Exceutive.. Yuck...
 
Nine Ball said:
Thanks for the info.. That's almost $40 more per night and almost double the price on the weekend as to the Exceutive.. Yuck...


PM SENT.

ken
 
Back
Top