Deal of the Day!!! Six Point 2007 Diveney

Nine Out

THANK YOU AZBILLIARDS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Very unique 2007 Pat Diveney Six Point PLAYER!

Six points of exceptional Curly Maple into an excellent piece of Sapele used in the nose and butt.

The handle is phenomenal! It's bright red with great black grain and a brilliant iridescence.

Ivory ring work sandwiched in Silver at A/E
The cue weighs 15.50oz, One shaft is 3.50oz and the other 3.75oz both full at 13MM each. The Cue balances at just over 19 inches for what its worth.

No finish issues at all, the cue has not been played much (too much work, now not enough :frown: ). As a matter of fact one shaft has only "test hit" balls I never played a game with it. The finish is great and glossy everywhere as you would expect from Pat. When I first received the cue one shaft appeared to be warped however that is not the case, I suppose it settled? I Dunno?

Both Shafts have a slight taper roll which is only noticeable when rolled and you look parallel to the cloth. The ferrules don't budge and this is the case both together and apart. Taper rolls have never had an effect on my purchases I just want to disclose them. Another member of the board saw the cue last night and can attest to the cues condition.
Sold

Attachments

• 2007 Pat Diveney_resize.jpg
    2007 Pat Diveney_resize.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 771
  • Diveney Nose_resize.jpg
    Diveney Nose_resize.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 740
  • Diveney handle_resize.jpg
    Diveney handle_resize.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 734
  • Diveney Butt_resize.jpg
    Diveney Butt_resize.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 741
Last edited:

TONYJR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
a bump for a awsome cue and a great seller!
very nice price for a diveney with 2 shafts.

Nine Out

THANK YOU AZBILLIARDS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks,

Tony! I've enjoyed the cue, I just don't get much time to play!

Bump to the top, BTW those pics were just taken Wednesday night!

NINER

Nine Out

THANK YOU AZBILLIARDS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Bumping DIVENEY!

This is a lot of cue for the money!

This cue has great exotic woods designed by nature, then hand crafted with a wonderful design by Pat!

NINER

TONYJR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Nine Out said:
Am I too High on this cue?

675.00 Delivered Saturday Only!

hi shane,
you are not even close of being too high.this cue from pat would cost
950.00 to 1000.00.my team and i are picking up a few new customs
from pat today and i know he's prices have gone up and i know this cue.
this is a real good deal!
have a good one

Turbo72

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OK OK OK....I'll take it!!!

Well now that the miitary has let me come back to the US (VA) and I will be spending some time at Q-masters...guess it is time to buy a cue again. Don't know alot about cues just yet...but I believe I am getting a fair deal here. Let me know how you want me to pay.

PM Sent.

Help someone...I need good case (prefer 3X6 min) at a good deal please!!

Shawn
AKA -Turbo-

Nine Out

THANK YOU AZBILLIARDS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Thanks Shawn

I appreciate it.

I think many here would agree that you got a very fair deal.

I also have an OnQ 3x6 case that is very nice.....

We can talk, and thanks again.

NINER

Nine Out

THANK YOU AZBILLIARDS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
And back at you my friend!

Thanks to DWBOD, The Beginner and all others for the greenies I've been away for a while and my rep tells me that I have MUCH to be PROUD of! Now if I could just get that Jack-leg Marcus to stop screaming all the time, anyway that is a another ball of WHACKS!

Thanks Fellas, when my business gets back I'll be looking and I have a MASON coming soon (right MASON) the NINER is down but not out!

Last edited:

Nine Out

THANK YOU AZBILLIARDS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Well

Its going to a great guy that Serves our Country who is getting back in the saddle. Maybe I'll call it a Karma Deposit, thinning the cues has made the wife happy and maybe I'll catch a break on my next one. Either way I'm ok with the deal Tony Jr. took care of me
NINER

Turbo72

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks

Thanks Shane for the kind words! I appreciate all of the correspondence and I am definately looking forward to receiving everything. I am really happy with all the communication and believe it deserved a POSITIVE REP.
I am really looking forward to getting back into the game again. Anyone in the VA Beach, Norfolk, Newport News area..give me a hollar. Need some playing partners. :thumbup:
Shawn

Turbo72

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Holy Cow!!!

Cue arrived yesterday!! BEAUTIFUL!!!! The cue hits like a dream too! Had numerous comments on the cue last night. It really stands out. Thanks for the great deal Nine. I am extremely happy.

tasaddicts

not a 314 fan!
Silver Member
Rating - 87%
60   9   0
Turbo72 said:
Cue arrived yesterday!! BEAUTIFUL!!!! The cue hits like a dream too! Had numerous comments on the cue last night. It really stands out. Thanks for the great deal Nine. I am extremely happy.

nice cue u got there!:)