DeLawder goes undefeated to win Sunshine State Predator ProAm Tour season finale

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
In only his second cash finish on the 2022 Sunshine State Predator Pro Am Tour this past weekend (Nov. 26-29), Mike DeLawder went undefeated through a field of 70 entrants to claim the tour’s season finale, its $2,500-added 9-Ball Championships, hosted by Racks Billiards in Sanford, FL. This year’s tour finale added a $1,000-added One Pocket event which drew 21 entrants to the same location and saw Justin Hall and Anthony Meglino split the top two prizes. The One Pocket tournament started a couple of hours before the 9-Ball Championships on Saturday, and finished after them, at around 3 a.m. on Monday morning, when, after a 4-hour, 46-minute semifinal, Meglino and Hall opted out of a final match and chose to split the money.

Go to post

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In only his second cash finish on the 2022 Sunshine State Predator Pro Am Tour this past weekend (Nov. 26-29), Mike DeLawder went undefeated through a field of 70 entrants to claim the tour’s season finale, its $2,500-added 9-Ball Championships, hosted by Racks Billiards in Sanford, FL. This year’s tour finale added a $1,000-added One Pocket event which drew 21 entrants to the same location and saw Justin Hall and Anthony Meglino split the top two prizes. The One Pocket tournament started a couple of hours before the 9-Ball Championships on Saturday, and finished after them, at around 3 a.m. on Monday morning, when, after a 4-hour, 46-minute semifinal, Meglino and Hall opted out of a final match and chose to split the money.

Go to post
Did I read correctly that DeLawder got a game on the wire when he played Tommy Kennedy in 9 ball? Why was that?

SkipM624

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Did I read correctly that DeLawder got a game on the wire when he played Tommy Kennedy in 9 ball? Why was that?
At the time they played their match, Kennedy was ranked one number higher than Delawder; 9 & 8 I think it was. So in the race to 9, Delawder started with one. Don’t know the formula, but these numbers are related to player Fargo rates.

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At the time they played their match, Kennedy was ranked one number higher than Delawder; 9 & 8 I think it was. So in the race to 9, Delawder started with one. Don’t know the formula, but these numbers are related to player Fargo rates.
Thanks. I didn’t realize they did that.