Denali purple heart & ebony breaker

QMAKER

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Silver Member
Just finished this break cue for Jan in Texas. The cue is cut from a solid piece of curly purple heart and fitted with a Gaboon ebony sleeve. The pin is G-10.
The PH shaft has a G-10 ferrule and a Samsara JB tip.
JANBREAKERJPEG.jpg
 
Denali break cues

This is what Jan had to say about the cue I sent him.

"Bob,

My wife, sick with the flu I gave her, delivered the break cue to the Billiards
room a couple hours ago. Awesome job on the break stick. I love the look, the feel, and general breaking ability I had with it this afternoon.

I was playing my usual Monday game of straight pool with Jerry A. He loved the hitting ability of the stick even though he likes his heavier version (Denali) due to the weight. We are both extremely pleased with your craftsmanship and care in the cues.

Let know when you have some special playing cues coming up.

Thanks and take care,

Jan "
 
Back
Top