Dennis 10 pack vs SVB from last match is now on Youtube!

8cree

Reverse Engineer
Silver Member
Was a pretty impressive showing. I think it was Joey, the commentator, who asked him after that fist night if he knew how many racks he ran and Dennis had no clue. He said he "just shoots balls in the pockets".

So in 474 games there is a difference of just 6 games...That's pretty even... they need to play more than just 9 Ball if one is trying to separate themselves as a clear Champ.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Was a pretty impressive showing. I think it was Joey, the commentator, who asked him after that fist night if he knew how many racks he ran and Dennis had no clue. He said he "just shoots balls in the pockets".

So in 474 games there is a difference of just 6 games...That's pretty even... they need to play more than just 9 Ball if one is trying to separate themselves as a clear Champ.
Shane does not want to play one-pocket against Dennis.
Dennis is done playing 10-ball against Shane .

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member

Shane does not want to play one-pocket against Dennis.
Dennis is done playing 10-ball against Shane .
So where does this leave us? Limbo?
9 ball

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was the recent world 9b, 9 on the spot?

Seems like it was similar with a lot of big packages until they swap to the wooden rack.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There u go :)
Impressive for sure, but even though I’m assuming they were tour cut diamond pockets, those pockets were playing way too huge for these players, in my opinion.

In the second game Dennis runs, he has a tough shot on the 1-ball he’s cutting all the way down the long rail, just over the 8 minute mark of the above video. The inside edge of the 1-ball is sitting approximately 2 inches off the side cushion nose 3/4 of the table length away from the pocket.

I stopped the frame just before the ball enters the pocket, and the inside edge of the ball is still at least 1-1/2 inches off the side cushion nose, and goes straight in off the end cushion pocket facing without even rattling. That one loose shot is all I needed to see, and I didn’t bother watching beyond that.

Last edited:

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On the poster it said same table as previous match. The only real variable is cloth condition and humidity/temp.

@Chris , I was surprised at that 1b first time watching it too. Maybe it was the perfect spin for it to fall so easily.

I wish we had AtLarge stats for the match.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Time to play other people? Filler, Kaci, JL Chang, etc

Automatic Ppv money must be good to see Shane in so many of these challenge events lately.