Dennis vs Ko, race to 100, 20K.

the Professor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis got a couple of good roles that game before leaving himself to straight in on the 9.. he tried to force the cue over hitting it hard with center and hung the 9

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
These breaks, and then Dennis practicing shots and the breaks during the breaks have me on tilt.

Ko is wise to keep his cue on the table.

How does Ko let Dennis practice the break during the timeouts????

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Camera catches Snooky (Diana Rojas) eating. She quickly switches the camera back to the table.

the Professor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hate Ko's push, its into a 2 rail kick. dennis quickly gives it back.. ko kicks dead safe (perfect shot)… thats why he's better than me lol….

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
I hate Ko's push, its into a 2 rail kick. dennis quickly gives it back.. ko kicks dead safe (perfect shot)… thats why he's better than me lol….

Beautiful kick-safe on the 1 by Ko.

I don't think that's the only reason he's better than you though.

Ruthless

~= Gator Nation =~
Silver Member
Denis is thinking about those two fouls on the break more than anything.... If his break quits he's done.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These breaks, and then Dennis practicing shots and the breaks during the breaks have me on tilt.

Dennis also standby table when Ko is shooting
But I am assuming they know each other well so they are cool with each other and not very sticky with rules :smile:

Mr. Bond

Orbis Non Sufficit
Gold Member
Silver Member

Easy killer lol

the Professor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dennis gets out… and shoots a fairly tough 10 to finish that rack.. he's playing faster and seems more relaxed…. picking up the pace has been good for his game.. as has the hung balls by Ko

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
The lion is out of gas after trying to chase down the wildebeest. The wildebeest is gonna survive.

the Professor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ko just dogged a straight in 6 ball… trying to draw back a little… now it looks like a big snooker table again