AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These guys are still playing real battle

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
it gets tougher to schedule things as the regular tournaments begin. We started staying on the free channel until something cuts loose. Ustream.tv/channel/bigtruck

later today we will have rodney morris vs jayson shaw playing race to 25 for a $6,000 entry.

Ray

Capture.JPG..................

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought they were playing 5 ahead for 5K? Danny was up 16-8 when I got up this morning and still ahead 16-11. Not a big deal just curious.

Thanks for any info
when it got to 5 ahead they just kept going 1k a game danny was up 9 games at one point great match

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
21-16 in game count. Danny ahead. 7-5 ball count gentile winning game 38.

EL'nino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just purchased the Friday action pass and it's showing me the Accu-stats table? I already get that thru Accu-stats. isn't it supposed to be showing the table in your photos above?

J SCHWARZ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Insanly great battle between Danny Smith and Chris Gentile. after 64 games they are tied at 32 apiece. Havn't taken more than a ten minute break in 18 hrs.:bow-down:

Dopc

www.PoolActionTV.com
Silver Member
Chris wins +5

After 26+ hours of non-stop One Pocket streaming Action between these two with only minimal short breaks, we finally have a victor.

Chris Gentile Won 6 games up (47-41) against Danny Smith. What an amazing display of sportsmanship, talent & endurance displayed by both players. This match was a grinder start to finish!

PoolActionTV.com would like to thank all of our 2015 Derby City Action Room subscribers and we look forward to seeing you all soon at the next event.

Dopc.
PoolActionTV.com

rhatten

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After 26+ hours of non-stop One Pocket streaming Action between these two with only minimal short breaks, we finally have a victor.

Chris Gentile Won 6 games up (47-41) against Danny Smith. What an amazing display of sportsmanship, talent & endurance displayed by both players. This match was a grinder start to finish!

PoolActionTV.com would like to thank all of our 2015 Derby City Action Room subscribers and we look forward to seeing you all soon at the next event.

Dopc.
PoolActionTV.com

Wow... just wow, looks like a long week for Danny

R

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

Dopc.
PoolActionTV.com

Chris Gentile may be challenging the Fight Night One Pocket title.

Ray