Derby City Classic Photos

1pocket

Steve Booth
Silver Member
I'm working at getting photos up from Derby City. I've put quite a few up here:
241595255-M-4.jpg

2008 Derby City Classic Photos

Including Tournament, Action, Ambience, the AZ/1P Room, and of course, the One Pocket Hall of Fame dinner

There will be more coming over the next week or so, so check back, too!
 
Great photos! Thanks for sharing...

What kind of camera do you use? Your pix are so clear and true color - very cool to look at. =)
 
SB,
Very cool. You now have the only existing photograph of "1pocketghost". I hope this does not put your life in jeopardy.

I tried to order the AZB room picture of me with Jimmy Fusco, Grady, Jeanette, and Randi; but the cropping cut off half of Randi's head, and the uncropped left white borders above and below. Is there a solution to this problem???
 
toni4ball said:
Great photos! Thanks for sharing...

What kind of camera do you use? Your pix are so clear and true color - very cool to look at. =)
I used a brand spanking new Nikon D300, with a little help from Photoshop :D

I'm not a pro, but I am in a professional photography certificate program (at the NH Institute of Art), which I should wrap up next year. I think that is slowly improving my work :)
 
Williebetmore said:
SB,
Very cool. You now have the only existing photograph of "1pocketghost". I hope this does not put your life in jeopardy.

I tried to order the AZB room picture of me with Jimmy Fusco, Grady, Jeanette, and Randi; but the cropping cut off half of Randi's head, and the uncropped left white borders above and below. Is there a solution to this problem???
What size did you order? 8x12 shouldn't cut anything off -- 8x10 is a lot 'squatter' so does need either the cropping or white borders. Try 12x18 :D
 
Back
Top