Rick S. AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 10, 2007 #1 Here are a few photos... http://www.pbase.com/rixx/derby_city_classic Rick S.
Rick S. AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 10, 2007 #3 breaktime2 said: Thank you. great shots. Click to expand... No problem!
Poolschool Pool table nerd Silver Member Jan 10, 2007 #4 Good pictures... Did you use a flash? Thanks for sharing.
Rick S. AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 11, 2007 #5 Thanks! Poolschool said: Good pictures... Did you use a flash? Thanks for sharing. Click to expand... No flash....
Thanks! Poolschool said: Good pictures... Did you use a flash? Thanks for sharing. Click to expand... No flash....
Kevin Lindstrom 14.1 Addict Silver Member Jan 11, 2007 #6 Lens type and size? what lense configuration did you use for these pictures?
Rick S. AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 11, 2007 #7 Kevin Lindstrom said: what lense configuration did you use for these pictures? Click to expand... Using a Nikon 80-200 2.8 lens, it kicks ass!!! Great lens.
Kevin Lindstrom said: what lense configuration did you use for these pictures? Click to expand... Using a Nikon 80-200 2.8 lens, it kicks ass!!! Great lens.
Kevin Lindstrom 14.1 Addict Silver Member Jan 11, 2007 #8 Thanks Rick S. said: Using a Nikon 80-200 2.8 lens, it kicks ass!!! Great lens. Click to expand... Thanks I will buy one for my new Nikon D50.
Thanks Rick S. said: Using a Nikon 80-200 2.8 lens, it kicks ass!!! Great lens. Click to expand... Thanks I will buy one for my new Nikon D50.
cuechick Flys In the Kitchen Silver Member Jan 11, 2007 #9 There are very nice images and I really like that you edit them down, going through all the pics on Inside pool, I can feel myself aging! And no captions!
There are very nice images and I really like that you edit them down, going through all the pics on Inside pool, I can feel myself aging! And no captions!