Desert Shootout Tournament 25K Added in PHX

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
There was talk a while back in one of the local Billiards Newspaper about a 25K Add 10 Ball Tournament, called the Desert Shootout. Was being promoted by a guy called Kevin, anyone know if it is going to happen, and when or is it history.

Checked this link, but find anything current on the Desert Shootout .
 
Last edited:
CocoboloCowboy said:
There was talk a while back in one of the local Billiards Newspaper about a 25K Add 10 Ball Tournament, called the Desert Shootout. Was being promoted by a guy called Kevin, anyone know if it is going to happen, and when or is it history.

Checked this link, but find anything current on the Desert Shootout .

I tried emailing the contacts (listed on www.azpoolscene.com) for this tournament at Pool Players Promotions and my email got bounced back to me. I've yet to hear anything new on this as well.

At this point, I'm sure there is a possibility that this tournament might not happen. But then again, it might and just not be getting the hype it should be considering it's a pro event.

Ray
 
I saw the flyer for it at the Swanee.

I saw the flyer for it while I was at the Swanee and if I'm not working I'll be entering and Vic Ignacio said he would go up there with me if I go.
 
Back
Top