DIAMOND 9' PRO-AM, ROSEWOOD....$1400 IN EXTRAS....IMMACULATE CONDITION

DCuomo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DIAMOND PRO-AM....in Brewster NY
Best way to get me is call...914-450-6450 (Don) Leave a message...I'll return the call ASAP
$5950
with all extras. Great deal for anyone in the NE USA looking for the best.
Table is available now and can be delivered within a week...I've got a few movers lined up.
Comes with over $1400 worth of extras (cues, balls, felt, racks, a cover, chalk...everything)

Assuming those on AZ are mostly familiar with the virtues of the Pro-Am, so I will minimize the standard details.
Call me with any questions.

Specifications:
Dimensions: 114" X 64" X 32"
WEIGHT: 1200LBS
22 Leveling Points for Perfect Leveling
Unique "No Lift" Leveling System
One Piece, 1' thick Premium Grade Slate
Extremely Quiet and Fast Ball Return

Sale includes over $1400 in extras as follows:
2 Sets of Super Aramith Billiard Balls, one set in the original box ($500)
1 complete replacement Simonis felt cover for the table and rails (Tournament Blue, $250 Value)
1 Diamond Brand heavy duty cover, embroidered with "Diamond Professional" ($200)
2 Diamond Brand Triangle Racks (incredible quality). Oak wood and stained to match the table. ($170)
5 Dufferin (Canadian Made) Cues: Shorty, 18, 19, 20, and 21 oz ($200)
1 9-Ball Diamond Rack
1 Bridge
1 case of Master cue chalk
Various brushes and cleaner to maintain the felt
DSC_9663.jpg

DSC_9675.jpg

20210310_170941.jpg

20210310_171013.jpg

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
DIAMOND PRO-AM....in Brewster NY
Best way to get me is call...914-450-6450 (Don) Leave a message...I'll return the call ASAP
$5950
with all extras. Great deal for anyone in the NE USA looking for the best.
Table is available now and can be delivered within a week...I've got a few movers lined up.
Comes with over $1400 worth of extras (cues, balls, felt, racks, a cover, chalk...everything)

Assuming those on AZ are mostly familiar with the virtues of the Pro-Am, so I will minimize the standard details.
Call me with any questions.

Specifications:
Dimensions: 114" X 64" X 32"
WEIGHT: 1200LBS
22 Leveling Points for Perfect Leveling
Unique "No Lift" Leveling System
One Piece, 1' thick Premium Grade Slate
Extremely Quiet and Fast Ball Return

Sale includes over $1400 in extras as follows:
2 Sets of Super Aramith Billiard Balls, one set in the original box ($500)
1 complete replacement Simonis felt cover for the table and rails (Tournament Blue, $250 Value)
1 Diamond Brand heavy duty cover, embroidered with "Diamond Professional" ($200)
2 Diamond Brand Triangle Racks (incredible quality). Oak wood and stained to match the table. ($170)
5 Dufferin (Canadian Made) Cues: Shorty, 18, 19, 20, and 21 oz ($200)
1 9-Ball Diamond Rack
1 Bridge
1 case of Master cue chalk
Various brushes and cleaner to maintain the felt
View attachment 588427
View attachment 588431
View attachment 588428
View attachment 588429
Exceptional offering....

DCuomo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks much for the compliments...wish I had spent a few more hours playing and a few less planning my cave.

A bit of interesting history...As an undergrad student at Cornell University back in 1984, I spent an untold number of hours working and then playing in the Willard Straight Hall billiard room. I wish I had a few images of that space to post. I consider it a priveledge to have had the opportunity. Anyway....when I finally had enough cash to add this space to our home, I called Cornell only to find out that the Willard Straight Billiards room had long been shut down. The caretaker of the building said that the room didn't have the kind of student participation it used to, and that they had only "floated" the idea of shutting it. Turns out no one complained about the notion of closing down what I considered to be the most important classroom on that campus. I inquired about the tables, chairs, and and anything else that might have been left behind. Long story short.....the two obersvations chairs and the rack you see in the images came out of Willard Straight Hall, and I consider them to be among my most prized possessions.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
Well sir you just saved me from asking about the spectator chairs availability I'm just 45 minutes from you and was ready to roll :)

beautiful space great table and accessories good luck with your sale

Rickhem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is killing me, exactly what I want, and I'm only about a hundred miles north of you, except for the fact that it's a 9 footer.
UGH!!!
We just moved into a new house and I have space earmarked for a table, but only a 7 footer will work there.
Fantastic deal for whoever gets it.
Good luck with the sale.