Diamond ball cleaner

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Not sure what’s inside… very light weight. If nobody answers contact RKC. Just my .02 any good wood should work including stacked pressboard

Attachments

• FECB5D0B-D69A-43E0-B449-27EFE18265EB.jpeg
    FECB5D0B-D69A-43E0-B449-27EFE18265EB.jpeg
    65.2 KB · Views: 94

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This the one

from this thread https://forums.azbilliards.com/threads/cool-new-insert-for-bucket-polisher.548012/post-7425267
Exactly, thanks for finding it
That won't fit the Diamond polisher. It's made to fit a 5 gallon bucket which has a larger diameter vs the opening of a Diamond polisher.

TrxR

That won't fit the Diamond polisher. It's made to fit a 5 gallon bucket which has a larger diameter vs the opening of a Diamond polisher.
That's the nice thing about 3d printing, it could very easily be modified before printing to fit.

tg_vegas

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
I believe that the OP offered the 3D code so that it scan be scaled to whatever diameter you wish.

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
I've got this new replacement setup I did not use, it's for sale.

The sprocket and the radial wall wrap and the base material. PM me if your interested.

RobM

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Any recommendations on where to get it printed?? Xometry wants $400...... I think I'm doing something wrong🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃
A buddy at work did mine. I forget the place, but if you google 3D printing services or 3D printing near me there's several sites to choose from. There's no way it would be that much, probably like $30 at the most. Just upload the files to different sites and choose one. I used one of these before but honestly it was probably 7 years ago, I forget which one it was.