Diamond ball polisher storage

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How do you store, or display your diamond ball polisher in your personal home? Do you have an custom oak stand, on the floor, in a closet, etc. I wanting mine out for convenience but also want it to look nice! I’ve seen a poolhall have one on a rolling 3 drawer tool cart with all supplies. That looked like a great setup but not so much for a home. Any ideas would be appreciated.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How do you store, or display your diamond ball polisher in your personal home? Do you have an custom oak stand, on the floor, in a closet, etc. I wanting mine out for convenience but also want it to look nice! I’ve seen a poolhall have one on a rolling 3 drawer tool cart with all supplies. That looked like a great setup but not so much for a home. Any ideas would be appreciated.
I'm gonna apologize first. SERIOUSLY????????? How to display a ball-polisher?? How 'bout on a table close to an outlet? C'mon man. Custom oak stand??? Again, i apologize but this is just kinda nuts, imnsho.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not displayed in my torture chamber either...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 319

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm gonna apologize first. SERIOUSLY????????? How to display a ball-polisher?? How 'bout on a table close to an outlet? C'mon man. Custom oak stand??? Again, i apologize but this is just kinda nuts, imnsho.

I have nice things, take pride in my belongings and also want things to function as intended, just a tip..... when building a car (hot rod) a motorcycle, a house, no matter what it is. build every piece as if it’s the final show piece whether you’ll be able to see it or not. That’s how quality is achieved! I understand finer things aren’t for everyone but I’ve seen some homerooms on this forum from people who get it!

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have nice things, take pride in my belongings and also want things to function as intended, just a tip..... when building a car (hot rod) a motorcycle, a house, no matter what it is. build every piece as if it’s the final show piece whether you’ll be able to see it or not. That’s how quality is achieved! I understand finer things aren’t for everyone but I’ve seen some homerooms on this forum from people who get it!
I've got a kick-ass orbital car polisher. Guess i'm a complete slacker for not having it displayed proudly somewhere. I'm on it.

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've got a kick-ass orbital car polisher. Guess i'm a complete slacker for not having it displayed proudly somewhere. I'm on it.

Realizing and identifying the problem is the first step, now we can correct the problem and go forward! On a side note, you should see my yard lol I have issues I know!

td873

C is for Cookie
Silver Member
It’s a nice box and presents well. I see no reason to hide it away. It matches the decor of my room, so I leave it out. It’s also big, so no stand needed. Just a place by an outlet. My room has plenty of space, so I don’t plan around it.

I also have some nice things, but I don’t take extra effort to make them showy / show pieces. Most of my friends would probably find that a little pretentious. It’s all just stuff in the end. But, that’s just me. To each their own.

-td

K2Kraze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These are the cool-crazy threads I love to see on AZB. Something I can relate to

You’ve now forced me to reveal my polisher project - surely to get a few neato comments after seeing a few earlier 🤣

I’m having my good friend and “wood magician” pal “Mark” replace every piece of the D wood cabinet with solid white Oak perfectly stained to match my Brunswick Brixton - of course. We’ll be adding slotted ventilation screens on both sides for grins.

And a carbon fiber plate where the timer is.

The polisher is stored in its own closet when not being used.

Is there any other way?

~ K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

pab

Center ball can do it all
Silver Member
I've not uploaded pics before, so hopefully they show up.

Attachments

• Ball Polisher 1.jpg
    Ball Polisher 1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 244
  • Ball Polisher 2.jpg
    Ball Polisher 2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 243

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
I would have the 'ol lady, or any old lady, make a cover for it.

They sure are proud of their brand.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I'm thinking of having a seat cushion with a back made to sit ontop of my diamond ball polisher.

I've seen a couple done that way. If done Wright they look very nice and serve as a comfortable bench style seat for those days when you need extra sitting room for ring games....etc...etc.

Rake

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Mine (not a Diamond) is on a small inexpensive lamp/end table. It's ready accessible. Do whatever you think is different and creative. No limits.

Last edited: